●Chaotic First Morning●

Beomgyu scrunched his face when he felt that he couldn't move his arm. His arm felt like it was painfully going numb and he hated that feeling. 

He opened his eyes and found someone's head on it, their arms wrapped around his torso, while his own were wrapped around the figure's shoulders. 

Beomgyu froze for a moment, wondering who the fuck was this stranger sleeping on his bed with him. Then it slowly hit him-

"What the fuck-" Beomgyu shoved Taehyun's head away, almost falling off the bed due to how scared he was. 

Taehyun rolled to his side and his face etched pain. He slowly got up, his head in his hands. He, then glared at the owner of the arms, who pushed his head away. "Dude?"

Beomgyu covered his chest with his arms and pointed an accusing finger at the other, who frowned at him with disgust. "You- you prevent!" 

Taehyun widened his eyes with offence and pointed a finger at himself. "Me? Pervert? The fuck are you on about?" 

"You were hugging me!" Beomgyu exclaimed, his finger never stopped pointing at Taehyun. 

"Me?" Taehyun dramatically scoffed. "You were the one, who hugged me in your sleep, motherfucker!" 

Beomgyu massaged his head with an exasperated sigh. "I get it that you're attracted to me but-" 

Taehyun scoffed at him. "Oh please, if anything, you're the one who's attracted to me!" 

"In your dreams." Beomgyu muttered, got out of his bed to open the curtains. He still needed to go to work, you know?  He didn't have time to argue with Taehyun, who rolled his eyes at him. 

However, Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the bright sun in the sky. "Taehyun-ah," He called out. "Was six-thirty am always so bright?" 

Taehyun, who was still drowsy, opened his eyes. "What are you talking about-" He checked his phone and almost dropped it. "It's nine-am!" He fought with the covers to get off from the bed. 

Beomgyu turned around to look at him with wide eyes. "Wait, what?! Fuck, I'm late!" And he immediately shoved Taehyun out of his way, who was getting into the bathroom too. 

Beomgyu grabbed his toothbrush from the cup holder, almost knocking it off from the sink. He applied toothpaste on the brush and was about to put it in his mouth when Taehyun snatched it, giving him a smile. 

"Thanks." And that's when Beomgyu found out that he was about to use Taehyun's brush. 

Ew! 

They hurriedly brushed their teeth, almost shoving each other when it came to washing their faces. 

"Go to the guest room's bathroom if you want to take a shower." Taehyun said as he picked out his clothes from his backpack. 

Beomgyu crossed his arms, eyeing him up and down. "Why should I? I want to take a shower here." 

Taehyun shot him a quick glare. "Fine, I'll take a shower there." 

Beomgyu, with a smile, watched Taehyun run out of a room. He loved pissing the younger off. Just like the old days- 

Fuck, he was getting late!

✿✿

When it came to breakfast, the two just skipped it. Why? Because it was a new house and they didn't had anything to eat. 

"Remember to eat something before you reach at your office. You get very annoying when you don't." Taehyun said as he wore his shoes at the door. 

Beomgyu scratched his nape, feeling shy at the sudden care shown to him. "You too, I guess."

Taehyun hummed, waving at him before opening the main door to go out, Beomgyu following him shortly after. 

"Are you going to take public transportation?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun gave him a 'done' look. "Of course I am. Why? You wanna drop me?" He asked with a teasing smile. 

Beomgyu rolled his eyes before walking towards his car. "In your dreams. See you at home." 

And the word home oddly didn't left Taehyun's mind when he was travelling. 

✿✿

- I'm running out of names for my chapters- but anyways, I hope y'all liked this update<3 And what do y'all think about my new cover? It's Liming & Heart from the drama Moonlight Chicken, I recommend it so much!!