●Boyfriend?●

Beomgyu stared at Taehyun, who was tying his apron before rumbling his hair. Oh damn, he looked so good that the latter almost drooled. 

'Get a grip of yourself, Choi Beomgyu.' The voice in his head reminded him. 

He badly wanted to congratulate Taehyun for opening his own café, that he dreamed of but when Yeonjun was wishing him, Beomgyu straight up gave a thumbs-up with a strained smile. 

Thumbs-up? Really, Choi Beomgyu?  

'Should I go wish him or not...?' The voice inside Beomgyu's head, battled with the voice inside Beomgyu's heart. 

'Okay, we should.' Beomgyu thought with a nod. It seemed like the voice of his heart won. He stood up from his seat, taking heavy steps to the black-haired, who seemed to be talking with a customer and didn't yet, notice the older's presence. 

Beomgyu waited in the side for a few minutes for Taehyun to complete his talk since interrupting someone is no good. 

Just as Taehyun finished talking to the customer and was going to turn towards Beomgyu, the younger was turned around, opposite from Beomgyu's side and was caught into a hug. 

Beomgyu frowned, his eyebrows raised. Oh, he did not just wait for ten minutes just so a stranger could take Taehyun away. 

'Damn it, Choi Beomgyu. You look like a fool, standing there.' Beomgyu thought as he looked at the two, hugging. Well, it was mostly the stranger clinging onto Taehyun for dear life while the latter patted the other, laughing.

Beomgyu didn't realize but he had a pout forming on his lips. 'Am I already replaced- Wait, it's been five years, Choi Beomgyu. Of course, he had replaced you!' Beomgyu's face dropped at his own thoughts. 

'What if that dude is Taehyun's boyfriend?' Oh lord, Beomgyu is starting to hate his mind now. For some reason, Beomgyu didn't find the thought of Taehyun having a boyfriend so appealing.

Finally, Taehyun took a notice of the male standing awkwardly next to them. Taehyun's eyes widened as he pushed away the stranger, before slapping him on his back. 

"Ouch!" The stranger whined, rubbing the spot where Taehyun had hit him. 

Taehyun awkwardly smiled, prior to his real smile that he had gave to the stranger. Beomgyu's pout grew more at that. 'He didn't smiled at me like that when we were dating-' Beomgyu shook his head, gathering the confused looks of Taehyun and the stranger. 

"Hyung?" Taehyun called out. "Do you need something?" 

Now, Beomgyu doesn't know if it was a question of help or a question of bitterness. Did he mess up Taehyun's moment with his boyfriend? Wow, great job, Beomgyu! You're the best. 

Beomgyu's mind and face, both were blank as he stared at Taehyun, completely creeping the black-haired out. 

He snapped out of his daze when he heard a sigh coming from the stranger. He quickly cleared his throat before mumbling, "Where's the washroom..?" 

"Ah, just walk forward and take a right turn." Taehyun instructed, slapping the stranger's hands when he tried to pinch the latter's cheeks. "Shut it, Yumin!" Taehyun exclaimed with a whine. 

Beomgyu awkwardly gave him a thumbs-up. Again. 

'Stop with the thumbs-up, Choi Beomgyu!' The voice in his head scolded. Jeez, Beomgyu scowled to himself, internally. Why was his mind so snarky? 

"By the way," Beomgyu turned around to meet the doe-eyes of Taehyun. "Congrats on opening your café. I knew it was your biggest dream." Beomgyu gave him a genuine smile and not one of those strained ones, he gave before coming here. 

Taehyun smiled, innocently. God, Beomgyu's heart hurt. "Thank you, hyung. I appreciate it." 

Beomgyu nodded before making his way to the washroom, he could hear the faint sounds of Taehyun scolding Yumin as he walked away. 

As Beomgyu walked in the washroom, he took a look of himself in front of the mirror that was presented. He ruffled his hair before splashing his face with the cold water. 

'Do I still have feelings for Kang Taehyun? Oh fuck no, he has a boyfriend and that dude was probably him!' Beomgyu thought as he stared at himself in the mirror. 

'You're so fucked, Choi Beomgyu.' He snorted before going out of the washroom. As he walked out, he took a quick glance at his table, finding Yeonjun talking with Kai and Soobin.

"Guys," Beomgyu started, sitting down on his chair. "I didn't know that Taehyun had a boyfriend?" He said, taking a sip of his coffee. 

Kai choked on his croissant while Soobin stared at him wide-eyed. They took a look at each other before looking back at Beomgyu. According to him, the two looked like fish, gaping. 

"TAEHYUN HAS A WHAT NOW?!" They squeaked, gathering the attention of other customers and Taehyun, himself. 

✿✿