●Airports & Reunions●

"Hyung," Taehyun whined to the male, who slept on his room's floor with a mattress. He lifted his body to look down from his bed, finding Soobin on his phone, the bright light, hitting his face as he texted someone, gigging. 

"Go to sleep! You're going to meet Yeonjun hyung, tomorrow, anyways!" Taehyun nudged the older with his foot. 

Soobin clicked his tongue. "You don't get it, Taehyun. Just go to bed." 

Taehyun rolled his eyes. "Can't do if you keep on giggling and blushing like a teen girl from a rom-com movie." 

And again, Soobin loudly laughed at his phone, probably at one of the dad jokes that Yeonjun loves, making Taehyun feel annoyed. 

"Kai?" Taehyun called out to the younger, who slept besides Soobin on the floor. "Can you knock hyung out? He's annoying me." Taehyun requested.

Kai got up like a video game character and picked up his plushie to strangle Soobin with it, who screamed due to his reflex.

At one am in the morning. 

"Go to sleep, hyung." Kai laid back down, wrapping his arms around the older's torso, acting as if he didn't just try to strangle Soobin, who looked traumatized as his phone laid down on his face, which hit him during the shock.

"I fucking hate you guys." Soobin grumbled as he turned off his phone, pulling the blankets, over his head. 

✿✿

The sun rays, shone, brightly, through the sheer-white curtains, allowing them to enter the room and paint it bright. 

Soobin scrunched his face under the influence of the brightness. He opened his eyes, rubbing them as he sat up. 

"What time is it?" He grumbled as he took his phone from Taehyun's bed-side table. The time read, 'Eight-twenty am' in the morning. He placed his phone down as he stared deeply into the crème-coloured wall, completely, zoning out before the realization hit him. 

"Yeonjun hyung is coming today!" Soobin widened his eyes as he quickly got up from his mattress, almost falling down due to the numb feeling of his legs as Kai always roamed in clock-wise position during his sleep. The younger had a habit of laying his head on Soobin's leg in his sleep. 

Soobin rushed to the bathroom, almost hitting his face on the bathroom door as he ran so fast that he couldn't even process the door that came in out of nowhere. According to Soobin. 

After he washed up, Soobin, once again, picked up his phone to read through Yeonjun's previous messages, in which the older had informed about what time they'll be reaching to Korea. It was currently eight-thirty in the morning which means that the older which reach around ten-fifty-five am. 

Soobin was finally, going to meet his boyfriend after five years of doing long-distance relationship. 

He was snapped out of his daze when he heard some shuffling from Taehyun's bed, who squirmed to get up. Soobin grinned as he jumped on the younger's bed, almost sending Taehyun into a shock. 

"What the fuck, hyung?" Taehyun exclaimed, now finally awake. 

"I'm just happy. Leave me alone." Soobin pouted, hugging Taehyun from the side. 

"Thank the lord," Taehyun sighed. "I don't have to deal with a grumpy hyung, today." 

They laid in silence for a few minutes before Soobin spoke up, disturbing the calmness. 

"How are you feeling?" And Taehyun was speechless by the question. 

If Yeonjun is coming, that means the other, will surely, come. And Taehyun didn't know how to process that. It's been five years since they last met with each other, last talked with each other. They had ended up on messy terms. Taehyun just didn't wish for them to cross paths with each other. Again.