❁Wedding (Pt.2)❁

Beomgyu was now standing behind the door from where he was going to enter the venue and be in the eyes of the guests and the media. He was getting the pre-wedding jitters or whatever they liked to call it. 

He fiddled with the sleeves of his suit, feeling very hot all of a sudden. Just in a few minutes, his life was going to change and he was now going to be a married man.. 

That just sounds weird to him. Being a married man.

He, then looked towards his mother, who gave him a confirmed nod with a smile to enter through the door. He took a deep breath before the staffs pushed the door open for him. Beomgyu immediately put on a charming smile on his lips as he walked through the middle of the venue, feeling all the eyes on him. 

He even heard some few married women squealing over him, which made him internally scowl. 

And finally, he reached towards the stage of the wedding, anyone could see that he was confident due to his body language. 

But the truth was that, Beomgyu was just fucking scared. He just hoped that everything would go well. 

A few minutes in and Beomgyu was finding himself getting bored. There's nothing he could do than stand and smile, and also watch people entering. 

However, his thoughts were cut off when he heard the guests gasping and murmuring, when he turned to see the source of attention, he softly gasped to himself after seeing the sight of Taehyun being walked down the aisle by his father. 

Beomgyu's head was now filled with many thoughts, mainly with how beautiful Taehyun looked with that pearly-white suit and the dazingly pretty smile of his. 

Ain't if funny how they wished to marry each other when they would grow back in high-school, and now they are getting married but under different purposes. 

It's hilarious. (Not really. It's painful.)

How did they end up like this? 

And before he knew it, Taehyun was already standing next to him. Beomgyu didn't realize how fondly he was staring at the younger, he didn't even realize when the wedding officiator started their wedding. 

Most of the part of the wedding seemed boring to Taehyun and Beomgyu, they didn't even listen to half of the things the officiator said. However, their nerves started acting up when they heard that it was the time for vows. 

They, hesitantly turned to each other, before saying out the vows that they spent the previous evening, reciting. 

They used the same vows that they once practiced back in high-school for when they would marry each other when they would grow up. 

Yeah, they were that couple. 

"Do you take Kang Taehyun as your husband?" The officiator turned towards Beomgyu, who nodded with a smile. "I do." 

"Do you take Choi Beomgyu as your husband?" Taehyun nodded with a hesitant smile. "I-I do." 

After a few minutes, he officiator smiled. "It's time for the ring exchange!" He announced and in the next few moments, Taehyun's nephew came out with the rings, with his short legs, which made Taehyun smile.

Beomgyu, seemingly calm, took the rings from the cushion, and slid it on Taehyun's ring finger. Taehyun, on the other side, was feeling his hands shake as he took the rings and also slid it on Beomgyu's ring finger. 

But the most nerve-wracking part was still left. 

The kiss. 

And to their horror, the officiator quickly announced it. "You may kiss the groom." 

Fuck. 

If Beomgyu wasn't already panicking, he was now. He felt hot all over again as he felt a few beads of sweat running down from his neck, and his hands also started twitching. He looked at Taehyun, who had an unreadable expression on but he knew that the younger was panicking. 

After all, he did know how to read the younger. Even after all these years. To others, Taehyun might be a tough person to read, but to Beomgyu? He was like an open book to read and see.

Beomgyu took a step forward, with hesitation and leaned forward to grab Taehyun by his waist, which caught the younger by surprise as he placed his hands on the older's shoulders. And in no time, he felt a pair of lush lips on his, making him close his eyes. 

The only thing running in Taehyun's brain was the pair of lips on his and Beomgyu's cologne, his brain deleted the cheers of the guests and made him focus on the man in front of him. 

And after a few seconds, the older pulled away. 

They both didn't realize it, but they were disappointed with the absence of the warmth. 

"I now pronounce you both as husband and husband." And just like that, the ceremony was over with cheers, claps and shouts. 

✿✿

- I'm so sorry if I missed out on anything in the wedding. I don't know how these weddings work because it's done differently in my country T-T. And I'm so glad that the wedding part is over, now I can say that we're going to get some progress of this two idiots now<3