1

As the morning sun streamed through the windows of the teacher's lounge at Jujutsu Tech High School in Tokyo, a sense of anticipation filled the air. Sitting comfortably in the lounge chairs were three individuals -  Ieiri Shoko, Gojo Satoru, and Nanami Kento.

Satoru casually took a seat, his charismatic aura filling the room. Meanwhile, Shoko nonchalantly placed a cigarette between her lips, lighting it with practiced ease. A swirl of smoke danced around her as she exhaled, leaving an intriguing haze in the air.

Nanami, joining them on the couch, couldn't help but comment, "Shouldn't the teacher's lounge be the last place you're smoking, Shoko?"

With a mischievous grin, she replied, "Shouldn't the teacher's lounge be the last place you're in, Nanami? After all, you're not even a teacher."

A small smirk tugged at the corner of Nanami's lips. "Well, neither are you," he retorted, causing a playful banter to ensue between the two.

Sensing the tension building, Satoru decided to intervene. "Alright, alright, let's lighten the mood," he said, his voice filled with charm. "It's early and classes haven't started yet. How about we indulge in some juicy gossip?"

Intrigued, Shoko raised an eyebrow, leaning forward slightly. "Go on, Satoru. I'm all ears."

"I'd rather not, gossip is what immature children do. However, since you are the biggest manchild in history, I might as well listen to you," Nanami says. 

"That's a really childish way of thinking. Gossiping is actually a really important part of human interaction. It helps us build relationships, establish trust, and bond with others," Gojo responds

Coming from the most childish person in the room Nanami retorts

"Anyhow," Satoru leaned back in his chair, a twinkle in his eyes. "Well, have you heard about the new student who just transferred to our school?"

Nanami's curiosity was piqued. "No, I haven't. Are they causing trouble already?"

Satoru shook his head, a cryptic smile playing on his lips. "Not at all. In fact, he seems rather ordinary. But here's the catch - He can copy cursed techniques flawlessly without using any additional tools or powers with the help of a cursed spirit Rika

"The child is surrounded by a cursed spirit," Shoko whispered, her voice barely audible. Her words hung in the air, 

Nanami leaned in closer. "What is it, Shoko? You seem to be thinking hard about something." 

Shoko's eyes darted around the room before she answered in a hushed tone, "Oh, it's nothing. It's just that this new student reminds me of a classmate we used to have. Do you remember her, Satoru?" 

Satoru's eyes widened. he then nodded, memories flooding his mind. "Yes, I remember her. Hanako, wasn't it? She was a strange one," he recalled, a hint of apprehension evident in his voice.

"Shiro Hanako is who you're talking about right?" Nanami questions Shoko

"Yes," she uttered as she completed her cigarette and extinguished it in the ashtray next to her.

The room was suddenly enveloped in silence, only to be broken by the sound of Satoru's laughter resonating through the air. This caught both Kento's and Shoko's attention, causing them to turn towards him. 

"What's so funny, Gojo?" Ieiri asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. 

Satoru replied with a smile, "Oh, it's nothing really. It's just that when you mentioned Hanako and compared her to Yuta, it reminded me of how similar they are. The way they were introduced to the other first-year students was exactly the same."