Chapter 4

I woke up to Gerard gently shaking me. "5 more minutes," I mumbled. He laughed a little and continued to shake me. "Come on before Mikey pranks you," he whispered. My eyes shot open and the first thing I saw was Mikey about to drop a spider on me. And I don't think that it was a fake one either. "Mikey you drop that it won't be a prank since I'm up, it'll be a death wish," I growled. His eyes went big as he threw the spider at Frank who was coming in my room.
At that exact moment he screamed like a giddy school girl and Mikey shut the vent to flee. Frank glared up at the vent and growled. "I swear I'm gonna help you get him so you'll win," he said. I laughed at him. "You help me? Remember the last time you helped me in a prank was?" I asked. "Oh yea hehe," he said nervously. "But I'll let you help since he pranked you," I said grinning evilly. He grinned back and shut the door behind him.
Gerard sat on my bed holding me while Frank sat in front of us. "Ok time to let our inner child out," he said. I nodded and Gee fist pumped the air. "Let's do this," Gerard said excited. They fist pumped and I laughed. I got up and grabbed some paper and pens and say back down on the bed. Ok I have admit now that it's just mattresses, not an actual bed. Anywhore, Frank and Gee started writing out what I should do while I sat back and started to draw. I haven't drawn in a long time so while they're doing that I'm doing this.
"Bullet we got it now," Frank said. I looked up from my drawing which just so happened to be a scene from their music video for Welcome to the Black Parade. I grabbed the paper and smiled evilly. It was a classic that I used to pull on the guys so I loved it.
-Time Skip-
"Well that was a fucking bust," I mumbled as Frank, Gerard, and I cleaned the dirt off the floor. "Yea who knew Joe would open the door instead of Mikey," Gerard said. Frank kept quiet. I think he's pusses that it was ruined. But he got up and stretched. "I'm gonna go get us some water," he said walking to the kitchen. Me and Gerard stopped and sat on the clean part of the floor. I was gonna to sit in the floor but Gee pulled me onto his lap. "Now what did you say las night?" He asked putting his head on my shoulder. I started to blush really bad. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," I said acting as innocent as possible. He moved my hair out of my face and kissed my cheek. "Yes you do. Don't act innocent or stupid," he said smirking, "You said that you loved me before I got married correct?" I could feel myself blush even more but I nodded putting my head down embarrassed. "Don't be embar-," he was cut off my a large thud.
"MIKEY I SWEAR TO GOD THIS WASN'T FUNNY!" Frank yelled. Me and Gerard got up and ran to the kitchen where Frank was trying to get up while glaring at Mikey, CC, and Pete who were laughing. Soon everyone was behind me and Gee and we all looked at the kitchen floor. IT WAS COVERED IN FUCKING MELTED BUTTER!
I looked up at them and smirked. "Guess who gets to clean this up," I said. CC and Pete gulped and Mikey had a poker face. "Us," all three said. I nodded and threw them three mops. "Have fun," I said winking and turning around walking away.
-MANY FAILED PRANK ATTEMPTS LATER-
Well Mikey and I have been trying to prank each other since we first woke up today and none have worked. But I have one last thing I want to try. I got up from my bed and grabbed the duct tape that I left in here so Mikey couldn't use the air vent in my room. I walked out of my room and went to Mikey's room. There I grabbed everything he uses everyday including his gun. I went all over the house duct tapping the stuff on the ceiling, well with the help of Gerard and Ray. Finally we got to his gun. I put it on safety and duct taped it right next to his radio and bass in the living room.
I looked at Gee and Ray and smiled evilly. They smiled back and we sat on the couch and put a movie on to watch. As soon as it started everyone else (including Mikey, CC, and Pete) came and sat on the floor. Well Mikey sat on the couch with me, Ray, Frank, Andy (FOB), and Gee. So Gee had to put me on his lap. We watched the movie until Mikey's radio started to go off. He looked startled and ran to his room.
Me, Ray, and Gee looked at each other and smirked.
We heard a bunch of noises before Mikey came walking into the living room confused. Just as he came in the radio turned off. "That's weird I had m radio by the bed and now it's not there," he said. He shrugged and sat back down. I looked at Gerard and smiled then looked at Mikey and everyone else. "Hey why not you guys go play some songs for us," I suggested bored. "You know that's not a bad idea. Come on guys," Gee said getting up with me. Everyone got up and walked to the studio which was pretty big to be honest. All but Gee, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Andy (FOB) sat down. (A/N: I'm just going to call BVB's Andy Batandy for now on so there's no confusion) Andy was playing the drums for the guys so that's why he didn't sit down. Mikey went to get his bass but it was t there.
"What the actual fuck?" He asked. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me and glared. "Where's my bass?" He asked. I was holding in a laugh but he couldn't tell because I did a poker face. "I don't know. Maybe you should harder," I said. He rolled his eyes and left. I looked at Gee and Ray and all three of us bursted out laughing and ran to the living room. "HEY MIKEY COME HERE!" I yelled. He came walking in glaring at me. "What," he mumbled. "You just got lost," I said smiling big. His eyes got big and looked up. "WHAT THE SHIT!?" He yelled.
I did a little victory dance as he went around the bunker getting his stuff down. That was actually pretty good, not too creative but pretty good. I stopped doing my victory dance as Mikey got all his stuff down and went back to the studio with his bass.
"I am now the prank queen," I declared. Everyone started clapping and I smiled. Then I looked at the guys who were looking at me smiling, including Mikey. "Ok what song do you want us to play?" Gee asked. "Mmmm. How about Disenchanted," I said. "Alright," they said and then they started playing, but not without Gee pulling me up there and giving me a mic to sing with. I rolled me eyes and started to sing with him. (Gerard's is bold, Iris's is normal and together is italic)

Well I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen,
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene.

It was the roar of the crowd
That gave me heartache to sing.
It was a lie when they smiled
And said, "you won't feel a thing"
And as we ran from the cops
We laughed so hard it would sting

Yeah yeah, oh

If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (night long, night long)
Now will it matter after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya

I spent my high school career
Spit on and shoved to agree
So I could watch all my heroes
Sell a car on tv
Bring out the old guillotine
We'll show 'em what we all mean.

Yeah yeah, oh

If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (night long, night long)
Now will it matter long after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya

So go, go away, just go, run away.
But where did you run to? And where did you hide?
Go find another way, price you pay

Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya, come on

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya

At all, at all, at all, at all

When we were done we all took a bow and put everything anyway as everyone else clapped. I believe I can say that I'm actually happy right now. I looked over at Bandit an she was smiling big. I'm glad I've been here for her. And I'm glad that she looks to me as a mom, she even calls me mom sometimes on accident. I love her like she's my daughter, I honestly do. She ran up and hugged me and Gee both and we rubbed her back smiling. This is going to be great, it really is.

-A/N-
Yay happiness that will soon be destroyed. What did I just say that? Oops. Oh well, but it's true. Some shit about to go down. What will happen? And why? Lol. Oh and the pic attached is the what the prank looked like. Also it took me a long ass time to actually find a video for Disenchanted. I chose that song because I loved it :3 Anywhore, I love you my Deamon Kitties and bye for now.
-Bulletproof