Chapter 11

-Iris's P.O.V.-
Well Tyler and Josh dyed my hair and I have to say that it looks amazing. I smiled big at the mirror I was looking at and turned around and hugged them tightly. "Thank you so much guys I love it," I said. They smiled back and hugged me back. "It's the least we can do for you," they said. I giggled and walked off playing with my hair a little and went to the living room type part.
I plopped down on the couch and laid on it and sighed a little. I hope there's a way to end this all, I miss my life. I miss being able to walk around town and not be worried about someone finding out about who I am. I miss not having to worry about being killed by the Dracs and not having to worry about a way to kill Korse.
I close my eyes for a little bit and think. Maybe there is a way to go back in time and stop all this from happening. But that's highly unlikely though. But I know there is a way to end this all, it'll be hard to do though. But its doable thankfully. Well for who we have right now it isn't, but if there were more of us it would be very doable. But who can I get to broadcast over the Killjoy radio about it.
My eyes shot opened and I groaned. Oh right I know who. I got off the couch and walked into Bandit's room and told her where we're going, then I went to Brendon's and told him to come with us and grabbed Pete and Patrick as well. We left Andy in charge since he's the most mature out of the rest and we left afterwards.

-TIME SKIP-

We finally made it to the radio station and I walked up to it. I was about to open the door but Patrick stopped me before I could. "Shouldn't you knock first?" He asked. I smirked and shook my head. "Nope, they'll know who it is," I said. Everyone looked at me weird (even Bandit) and I laughed a little. "Before Bandit I used to come here all the time. But then something happened and I stopped coming here," I said. I turned back to the door and opened the door.
"Oh Dr. D I'm hooooommmeeeee!" I yelled as everyone came in. I heard Showpony skate up the the front and look at me. Shortly after Dr. D in his wheelchair came out as well. "Oh if it isn't Bulletproof," he said smirking a little. I waved my hand dismissing what he said and sighed. "I uh need a favour. A huge one," I said. He cocked his eyebrow and Showpony tilted his head. I rolled my eyes and took out the paper I've been drawing on and writing on and put it on the desk.
"This is why," I said. They looked at it and for the first time in a really long time Showpony took off his helmet and looked at me. "You thought of this?" He asked, he brown and blue eyes widened. I nodded my head and he smiled. "Well I can already tell you that I'm in," he said. I smiled back at him and we al looked at Dr. Death who looked at me and laughed a little and smiles big. "I knew you'd be the one to think of a plan," he said, "I'll do it and I'm sure a lot of other killjoys will join in as well."
He got of his radio mic and Showpony turned everything on and Dr. Death started saying the code that every killjoy knows. The code that means there's a plan and for as many people to join. "Look alive, Sunshine. 109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit. You're here with me: Dr. Death Defying. Now I'm not gonna play a song just quit yet because there's something you all need to know. When it's completely dark outside and Darcs are asleep while we can't see, someone has finally shine a light to light our way. At the underground arena in four days is where you'll see them, be there if you want to be free," he said into the mic before repeating the code twice more and switching over to a song. Showpony turned off all the equipment except for the one that plays the songs and we all smiled. "Well in four days we'll see who all shows up," Brendon said. We all agreed because the furthest zone is only a couple of days away. I looked at the couple of people from my gang and hugged them tightly. "We can do this, I know we can," I whispered to them.
"Hey where's our hugs?" Showpony asked. I rolled my eyes and gave him a light bug despite him hugging me tightly. "Ok I can't breathe now," I growled making him let go of me. I walked over to Dr. D and bent down to hug him. "Thank you Dr. D," I said. He said it was no problem and that we should leave to go get the rest of the pack and leave for the underground arena. I nodded and grabbed the other four and we left to go back to our place.
-TIME SKIP-
We finally arrived back and I skipped in to be greeted by Tyler and Josh tackling me and hugging me. "We missed you Iris, don't leave us like that again," they said when they let me go and frowned at me. "Awww I'm sorry guys but I promise I won't do it again. Mainly because we're all going somewhere," I said. Andy walked in and smirked. "Let me guess the underground arena," he said. I nodded and the others walked in right as I did. "So everyone grab your things and let's go!" I called out to everyone.
I went to my room and stuffed everything back into bags and carried them out to the smaller dune buggy. I threw them in the trunk like spot and watched as everyone did the same in the buggies they'll be going in. It ended up being the same as when we first arrived here. I climbed into the front seat while Brendon climbed into the driver's seat and Pete and Bandit climbed into the back seats. "Alright, let's do this," I said and all three dune buggies took off towards the underground arena.