The prettiest girl I've ever seen ❤

Cassie Cage x Y/N

(Second person)

Tonight was nothing special. Another dinner party with your girlfriend and your friends. But it was much, fancier than the last ones, there was a prompt and everything! The prompt was to dress in something you'd want to wow your significant other. Of course you loved that! You had this outfit hiding in your closet for God knows how long, you wanted to wow Cassie! Cassie on the other hand was a lot more, mysterious about her outfit, she never gave you hints or anything, she basically wanted it to be a surprise.

In order for you both to get ready without actually looking at each other, you changed in separate rooms. Once you were done with your outfit, you stared at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a tailored black tuxedo, black pants and black bowtie, black was always your color. Your hair was done up neatly in a bun, the hair tie you used looked like a vine that curled it's way around your hair. You could squeal in excitement you looked so good! But... what about Cassie? Like the good partner you are, you waited down in the living room and began packing your essentials in your purse. A power bank, a charger, your phone, money and perfume. You heard the door upstairs close, "Honey! I'm coming down..." Cassie announced, you smile from ear to ear, your excitement building a knot in your stomach, "Okay honey! Must I close my eyes or?"

"No... just, wait there mkay?" She instructed. You smiled, "Okay, I will." You made your way to the bottom of the stairs and began to patiently wait for her to walk down them. You excitement made your jaw feel funny and your teeth feel weird as well. Suddenly... you heard heels clacking against the floor... she was coming down. As you looked up, you saw the most beautiful thing you've ever seen in your life. Cassie had done her hair up in a bun similar to yours, and used a matching vine hair tie. Her face didn't have much makeup, just foundation to cover the blemishes, but it never took away how beautiful her face truly was, especially now. Her outfit was a beautiful white dress, it started around her chest and ended down on the floor. The skirt part was wavy and flowy, like silky waves dancing around her waist. Her shoes were comfortable sandles that were elegant enough to fit her dress. She had a chain around her neck, the ending had both your initials engraved on it.

Never in your life had you seen such a beautiful woman. Your throat went dry as you watched her take her final step on the stairs... a stairway from heaven, and an angel had just walked down them. She smiled at you and gave you a little twirl, showing you just how stunning she was, "So? What do you think?" She asked. Your mind was racing, now way was this woman your partner. No way was she hiding this gorgeous dress from you. Now way that you had the privilege to be called her partner... your eyes began to tear, you fanned your eyes for a brief second before covering your mouth with your hand. You let your tears spill, "Y/N!?" Cassie asked worried, she ran up to you, concern written all over her face as she stared at you. You sniff and held her cheek, "You're the most perfect woman I've ever seen. And I'm so happy I'm yours." You said in between your sobs. Cassie smiled at you, her heart fluttering, "Aww Y/N." Shs said pulling you into a hug, "You're the best partner ever... and I'm loving the tuxedo." She says with a wink, it made you laugh. Once you calm down, you wipe your eyes with a tissue from the kitchen and hold your arm out for her, "Shall we?" She giggles and takes your arm, "We shall." She replies, "Don't tell Jacqui I started crying because I saw how pretty you looked." You say jokingly, Cassie laughed, "Maybe I will maybe I won't. But one things for sure... I'll be surprising you more often."

*Totally wasn't picturing Taylor Swift's dress from her You Belong With Me video for Cassie's dress lmao*