Sister of the ice king ❤

(Mk1) Raiden x (Lin Kuei) Y/N

(Second person)

You were the youngest out of the Lin Kuei brothers, even Tomas was older than you. You felt small in a lot of ways, especially when your eldest brother, Bi Han, would pick on you. But not as mush as he would pick on Tomas. Bi Han was also very harsh on you because of your powers, you were able to move things with your mind through you televised powers. But you were also able to read peoples minds through your telepathy. Kuai Liang reassured you that you were just as much a Lin Kuei as your brothers were.

This task lord Liu Kang gave you was laughable. You had to create a distraction in Madam Bo's restuarant to gather the God's champions. Desperately the odd and silly plan, you were quite intrigued to see who you were. Tomas started the fight immediately, which ended up cornering Kung Lao and this Raiden fellow. In the end he was defeated, which was also part of Liu Kang's plan, no one except Kung Loa and Raiden should come out victorious. After Kuai Liang was knocked unconscious, Bi Han decided to try and take a swing and this Raiden chap. The young farmer was not giving up his stride, he was determined to defeat Bi Han, but he already saw you and the other Lin Kuei causing havoc.

Kung Lao took over entertaing Bi Han, leaving Raiden to come after you. You two fight fight like enemies in the battlefield, your wit not surrendering yourself too easily to this supposed champion. You grab a chair with your mind, throwing it towards him, which some how he dodged elegantly. You two finally battled in hand to hand combat, your mind threatening to grab another chair and throw it at him, but you remember that you're not the one that should be victorious. The farmer had eventually gained the upper hand, flipping you onto your back, leaving you winded, you thought he was going to knock you unconscious with a punch, but no pain had struck you. You look at him, his mouth was slit hung open and his eyes were sparkling at the sight of you. You stare back with sparkling eyes as well, your body relaxing at the sight of him. She's so, beautiful, how could someone be so beautiful, want to hurt people. You could hear him say in his mind. By the Elder Gods, what is this man's deal. You curse, trying to get yourself back up. He removed his foot from your stomach, extending an arm out for you, "I'm, sorry, but you really did cause a scene here." He says, his voice is so comforting, so... serene. You smile under your mask and take his hand, Kung Lao ran towards you two, his face contorting to that of anger, "What the hell Raiden! She could kill you!" He says annoyed, "If I wanted too, I would." You reply sharply, you catch Raiden melting from the sound of your voice, "Wait... what about... MADAM BO!" Raiden says snapping back to reality. The two farmers see her on the floor, her body still, "My God... is she?"

"Dead? Not yet!" She says getting up and lighting a cigarette. The two farmers stare in shock, it wasn't until Lord Liu Kang came up to them, ending the fight. Bi Han, Kuai Liang, Tomas and yourself walked towards the Fire God, bowing to him, "Raiden, Kung Lao. I am impressed, you have successfully proven yourself to join my champions, and defend Earthrelm." He explained, "Earthrelm? Don't you mean Earth?" Kung Lao asked, Madam Bo chuckled, "You have a lot to learn boys." All the while they talked, you couldn't keep your eyes off of Raiden. His eyes were so sweet and caring, his hair looked so long in the tight bun he tied, his demeanor was not aggressive, but soft and gentle. You use your telepathy to read his mind: What? Me a champion of a God? I feel like this is a joke, a good one, but a joke. But that Lin Kuei girl, she's so... strange. She's not like the other three even if this was a test. She was compassionate, and serene, I found her... charming. By the Gods what's happening to me! You chuckle softly at his racing mind, Tomas noticed this.

Raiden and Kung Lao leave to pack their things and say goodbye to their families. You and your brothers wait outside for them as you had to be their escorts. All the while you couldn't take your mind off of Raiden, he was so, charming to you. Tomas nudged your side, "I saw you eyeing the one with the straw hat, you're not in love with him are you?" Tomas asked, Kuai Liang peering over your shoulder. You blush slightly, "No Tomas never! I'm not one for farmers!" You say harshly, Tomas chuckles at your flustered self, "Careful Tomas, she's known to explode in fury when flustered." Kuai Liang jokes, setting you off as you begin to playfully hit your elder brother. The two laugh at your futile attempts at getting them to be quiet. Though, your playfulness was put to an end by Bi Han, "Enough with your foolishness Y/N! You're already a disappointment enough." He spits venomously, almost bringing a tear to your eye. Tomas and Kuai Liang eye Bi Han angrily, everyone around you heard your brothers insult, even Lord Liu Kang, who felt rage boil in his blood. Raiden's face falls at your brothers words, his heart breaking at the sight of your situation. After Bi Han walks away, you are left swiping stray tears from your eyes, Kaui and Tomas doing their best at comforting you. You look over at Raiden who offers an awkward yet comforting smile, you smile back. Kung Lao sees this exchange, he strikes at Raiden's head, leaving the other farmer rubbing it to sooth it, "Don't be a simp Raiden."

*Hello! Thanks reesescup10 for the request! I'm really sorry but I felt like changing the character from Liu Kang to Raiden because I didn't feel comfortable writing an elder god x Y/N oneshot where Y/N is the youngest of the Lin Kuei siblings, it just didn't feel right. But I hope you don't mind the change! But I did try and stick to the original comment! Thank you!*