PSA

Okay, so I have a bit of a problem with the most recent oneshot of this book. I feel like people might be taking it the wrong way, and I think because of that I might need to remove Fire God Liu Kang from my roaster of MK1 characters. The first request I got was one where the reader was the youngest sister of the Lin Kuei brothers and I decided to change the character from Liu Kang to Raiden cause it didn't feel right.

With this one, I wanted to do exactly what the person asked me to write instead of changing the character just to test the waters. And I see that people are kinda taking it out of context and seeing it as a controversial topic.

For the time being I will think about stopping any Oneshots involving Liu Kang and also please don't take that oneshot in the wrong way because I assure you it's not. The reader IS AN ADULT. Idk if it's how I wrote the chapter but I see it's being twisted slightly.

This announcement is just a clarification btw. If there is something uncomfortable about the chapter that some of you may be concerned about, please message me and I will see what I can do. I certainly don't want to write anything controversial and things that make people uncomfortable. If there are people who want me to take down the oneshot, please let me know.

- GZ