I'd never leave you ❤

(MK1) Kitana x Y/N

(Second person)

It was nights like this, where the disease was hard to control. You stood in your room, gripping the dresser so that you wouldn't fall over. Unimaginable strength filled your body, strength that almost made you break the dresser, you felt sick, like you were going to throw up. You look at yourself in the mirror, your mind contorting your reflection to look like what you feared most, your turned self. Your lips had disappeared, forming a wide two rows of sharp teeth, your irises turned yellow and your eye color now a darker shade of what it was. You shook your head, trying to tell yourself it was just your mind playing tricks on you, you look back in the mirror, that twisted reflection still there. You were about to scream, when a creak of the door caught your attention.

It was an umgadi soldier, waiting for your at the door, "Forgive me Y/N, but you were not answering. I was worried..." she confessed, you sigh, "I'm alright, what brings you here?"

"Princess Kitana wishes to see you in the gardens." She says, you sigh once again, "Tell her I'll be there in a minute, I need to uh... fix myself up." You made up an excuse, not a good one, but an excuse, "Very well." Crap, what am I going to do... thoughts were spilling out of your head like water, were you going to last this evening? You couldn't keep your love waiting, you had to go see her.

Kitana waited patiently in the garden, tapping her foot as she gazed at the beautiful blue lit moon. Tonight was so special for her, she was going to propose to you, she wanted everything to be perfect. She cleared her throat, seeing her sister, Mileena and her mother, Sindel peak their heads from behind two of the pillars, each of them showing a thumbs up before hiding again. You had arrived from your room, you had your best dress on to please your lover, Kitana could just get down on one knee and propose to you right now. You bowed to your lover before sitting down next to her on the bench, "Isn't tonight perfect?" She asked in a silky voice, "Absolutely. It's perfect." You say quickly, Kitana raises an eyebrow, "Are you okay Y/N?" She asked with a concerned voice, you nod your head violently, "Never better! Just had a bit to much caffeine today!" You try to make up another excuse, Kitana shrugged it off, she felt sweat drip down her brow. She knocked on the bench, signaling Mileena to pop her head out from behind the pillar sneakily. Noticing her sister's uneasy demeanor, she mouthed the words: You got this! Which got Kitana to calm down slightly. The young princess sighed as she turned to face you, placing her hands on yours. You look at her, nervously, "Y/N, there is something I must tell you." She said pausing. Oh god, is she breaking up with me!? You gulp, "Uhh, what is it?" You ask, trying not to show your worried nature, "It's something that's... important. We've been together for many moons now, more than I can count! And I'm asking if..." Kitana began pulling out a red velvet jewelry box. Oh no, oh god no. Kitana opened the box, the most beautiful ring hiding inside. The ring was in a diamond shape, with yours and Kitana's birthstones in the middle, oh how beautiful it was. You felt tears prick your eyes, but they were not happy tears, they were tears of fear and sadness, "Y/N, will you marry me?" The princess asked, Sindel and Mileena biting their cheeks in suspension, "I... I can't Princess Kitana." Those were the worst words you could say right now, Kitana's face and heart dropped, Mileena cupped her mouth, "But... why not?" Oh how it hurt you to see her this way, on the verge of tears. You stood up, "I can't because... because, I'm sick!" You shout, she cocked her head, "What difference does that make?!" She argued back, "No you don't understand! I-" it was coming, the feeling, the feeling of your lips disappearing and you mouth growing wider with pointy sharp teeth being exposed. Kitana stepped back in worry, her heart couldn't take what was happening. You felt your nails begin to get longer, your eyes turning that familiar shade of yellow, "Blood, I can smell it, how good it would be to lick off my fingers!" You say, your voice contouring to a gruff and high pitched tone. Mileena and Sindel came running to the scene, trying to push you away from Kitana. They eventually had you on the floor, pinned down down. Mileena injected the serum she uses on herself into you, after a few seconds, your mouth returned to normal and you eyes become white again. You heaved heavily as you collapsed on the floor, Kitana rushing over to your side, "Kitana don't." Sindel ordered, "Didn't you see she tried to attack you?!" Mileena felt a sting in her heart at her mother's words, "I will take her to quarantine and deal with her myself." The Emperess said pulling your collar, you opened your eyes slightly, you knew Sindel was going to dispose of you. Kitana felt rage seep into her bloodstream, Mileena looked at her sister with narrow eyes, nodding her head. Go for it sister. She said internally, "While you're there lock Mileena up too." Kitana back chatted, Sindel felt her body sink, "What did you just say to me?"

"You heard me mother, if you're going to lock up Y/N for having Tarkat and almost attacking me, do the same for Mileena. Who, multiple times, did the exact same thing." Kitana said sternly, Sindel dropped you harshly, "How dare you back chat your mother." Sindel scolded, moving face to face with Kitana, "It's an instruction Mother. You keep Mileena's illness a secret but openly spit on people with Tarkat! A mistake you make that I hope Mileena corrects when she is Empress." Kitana said as she lifted you off the ground, Mileena felt pride seep into her body, "What happened to everyone deserves to live happily in outworld mother? A moto you so openly preach." Kitana spat walking away and heading to the medical wing of the palace. Empress Sindel and Mileena stood there, watching Kitana walk away. Sindel wrapped an arm around Mileena's shoulder, Kitana was right, she was being a bit of a hypocrite. Protecting Mileena only because she's her daughter, while leaving others who are infected with a disease they cannot control in horrible conditions...

Kitana waited patiently for you to wake up, she was reading a book while she sat next your bed. She glanced your way a couple times to check if you were waking up, before continuing with the book. You felt your neck and back pain, the serum does cause temporary back pain to the area. Kitana gasped before getting up and hugging you, she wrapped her arms around you lovingly, feeling tears of relief fall from her eyes. You quickly swipe them away before cupping her cheek, "Now do you see why I can't marry you? What if I get you sick too?" You say with sad eyes, "I don't care Y/N! I don't care about your illness! If I can manage having my sister infected I can also handle you!" She protested, "I want you Y/N! You are the one I want to marry, and I won't let your Tarkat change my mind." Kitana said cupping your cheek, "You'd have me, even with my faults?"

"I'd would, because your faults mean nothing to me. I'd never leave you for anyone else." The princess still had the ring box in her pocket, she pulled it out and opened it in front of you. You giggle as she started to speak, "Let's try this again shall we? Y/N, will you marry me?" She asked with a smile, you laugh and kiss her, "I will." You say sweetly, she squealed as she hugged you, the moment couldn't be more perfect. Kitana was still hugging you, you look up, seeing her sister and mother in the doorway of your room. Sindel exchanged a glance at you, a motherly and proud glance. She nodded, seeing how happy you make her daughter, "Take care of her for me, will you Y/N?" Sindel whispered, Kitana was too enveloped in the moment to hear her, you smile, "I promise Empress and Princess. She is safe with me."

*Wooooo! Another great idea from _M1LL3_! Thank you!*