Anything for you part 3 ❤

(Mk1) Kenshi Takahashi x Y/N

(Second person)

*as much as I would love to retell Ashrah's chapter (I hated it so much) I'm not gonna do that. So we're gonna skip right to the beginning of Reptile's! But we are going to establish that Ashrah is part of the story and that she knows about Kenshi's relationship with Y/N*

The festival was full of color and energy! Something that would light up the darkest days. Shokahn, Oshtekks and outworlders alike were celebrating and carrying out their festive rituals. Princess Kitana and Mileena stand on the highest float of the parade, waving their hands to the crowd, their festive attires shining brightly. Princess Mileena wore a fake smile on tonight, Tanya could see it, "Princess? Are you well?" She asked worried, Kitana looked saddened, "Fetch us water Tanya, please." She requested, Tanya smiled a comforting smile, "As you wish princess." The Umgadi soldier left to fetch water, Kitana looked at her sister with sad eyes, "What troubles you sister?" She asked worried, "I killed someone Kitana, someone that meant no harm to me or my companions... she was a friend of ours." Mileena resisted the urge to cry, biting her tears back into her body. Kitana sighed, "I know you feel guilty sister, but it is in the past now. You cannot wallow in your guilt forever." Kitana explained, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND KITANA!" Mileena shouted, only loud enough for the people on the float to hear, Kitana eyes held fear. The younger princess was always afraid whenever her sister raised her voice to her, it would eat her alive, Mileena's eyes softened, "I'm sorry... I just, it hurts. Knowing what i did." She said sadly, gently grabbing her sisters hand, "I understand sister, do not fret. Perhaps I wasn't that comforting either." She said smiling, Mileena smiled back and gripped her sister's hand tighter. Kitana pulled her sister into a side hug, squeezing her tightly, everyone on the float exchanging awes and oos for them, Mileean chuckled and gave back to the hug.

Kung Lao and Johnny had finished dressing Quan Chi into the festival attires, he looked ridiculous. Kenshi and Ashrah finalizing their own, "You couldn't steal a more functional hat?" The demon asked annoyed, "What? It hides your face! And if I'm being honest... it suits you." Johnny Cage said biting his lip, Ashrah squinting her eyes at him. Reptile came down, explaining the plan of action, the others nodded and watched as he went invisible to create the distraction.

Ashrah and Kenshi stood in the front, Kung Lao and Johnny holding Quan Chi up on their shoulders. The demoness glanced at Kenshi, grabbing her hat before it flew away, she spoke, "You seem upset Kenshi, are you well?" She asked awkwardly, "I am fine Ashrah, I'm just thinking about... a friend." The swordsman said, pain tainting his words, the demon's eyes softened, "This friend, they seemed really special to you... what happened?" She asked, Kenshi hesitated, "Princess Mileena, killed her. She was under her Tarkat disease when it happened." He explained sadly. The demon's heart sank for a moment, she was alien to the feeling, "She would have loved you Ashrah. She would have gone on and on about how beautiful you looked and how she would find that pattern on your face to be so cool." Kenshi reminisced, Ashrah smiled, "Is that so? I wish I could have met her... she seemed like a good person." The demon said smiling, Kenshi chuckled, "She was."

An explosion went off, setting fire to a nearby building, "So much for stealth." Johnny said holding Quan Chi, the sorcerer began to wake up again. Kung Lao and Johnny took tremendous pleasure in knocking him out again. Princess Mileena and Kitana stared at the explosion, their minds boggled, in the corner of her eye, Mileena spotted the Earthrelmers. She quickly raced down to them, discarding her hair piece, "Mileena!" Kitana yelled running after her. Shoa Kahn had called upon his comrades to capture the Earthrelmers again, Motaro making quick work to steal Quan Chi back to them. Ashrah did what she could to defend them all, but immediately was on the floor due to Li Mei's strength. Syzoth had taken the opportunity to defend her, knocking both Mileena and Tanya to the ground. The reptilian turned to her, offering a claw to her, "Are you alright?" He asked, Ashrah nodded and took his hand, the two felt a surge of electricity flood their bodies at each other's touch. Shoa Kahn laughed in Kenshi's face, "I will admit, your friend had put up quite a fight at the tournament. She might have outmatched Raiden." He said mockingly, "But she was soft. She deserved her death." He said, Kenshi drew his sword out of anger and launched at the dragon man. Shoa Kahn blocked him and threw him to the side, the General smiled as he tossed your weapon on the floor. Everyone's eyes widened at it, it truly was your weapon, in this man's filthy hands, "Go on, pick it up." Shoa Kahn mocked. Kenshi was frozen in place, staring at the weapon with wide eyes. He snapped, he grabbed your weapon and began to use it against the General, not caring if he's  using it wrong. Before the fight could escalate further, Prince Mileena had stepped in between the two, "Enough! Have you all not caused enough trouble already!?" She scolded, Kenshi grunted at her words, Reiko resting his fight against Kung Lao, Rain the same. Princess Kitana stepped on the scene, her mind boggled at the even that just happened, "General Shao, you will leave them be, I will take them back to Earthrelm." The older princess said, "But Princess! They're traitors of Empress Sindel's hand! They must be punished for their actions!" Shao Kahn was ultimately leaning towards the idea of death, "I said, leave them, be." She said holding her sai up to his throat. The General scoffed and walked off, Reiko quickly grabbing Quan Chi, effectively stealing him away from the Earthrelmers. Mileena stared at them with sorrowful eyes, "I will take you to the portal, it's the least I can do... for what I've done." Mileena said shyly, Kenshi now realized just how sorry the princess was for this mess she caused. She was guilty to the point her outward appearance looked pathetic, even her sister agreed. Kenshi walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Lead the way, princess." He said, she smiled. Johnny and Kung Lao smiled at their friend, he was coming around. Kitana especially happy, her sister was on her way of finding closure.