Saviour part 3 ❤

(Mk1) Tomas Vrbada (Smoke) x Y/N

(Second person)

You were about to give your father the final blow, until you heard silence... the stone warriors had stopped...

Shang Tsung laughed menacingly as the crown on the floor began to glow a green hue. You face falls, "What have you done?" You ask shocked, the crown then started to levitate, landing in the women's hands, the woman that started this all, "Liu Kang, meet, Tamashi." Shang Tsung says proudly, "Tamashi?" Liu Kang replies confused. The woman in front of you begins to transform... she became Shang Tsung, "Many thanks for your efforts, although we will be taking this and leaving." He said menacingly, "Shang Tsung! The snake I remember too well." He says, the other Shang laughs, "Pleasure to see you again Liu Kang. Although I'm afraid I have to cut this visit short." He says snapping his fingers, there were, alternate versions of the people you knew, Sindel, Raiden and Geras. The other Shang Tsung disappeared, leaving the three alternates here with all of you, "This will be easy." The dark Sindel said drawing her staff, everyone sprung into battle, not only fighting the alternates, but also the stone soldiers. For now, your father and Shang Tsung had to join your side, although they were quickly knocked out by Geras. In fact, everyone was on the floor because of Dark Sindel, she had bested all of you, except for her counter part and you. You two had to beat her together, your attacks synching perfectly with eachother. That was, until the Dark Sindel had drawn a sword from one of the soldiers, "I'm tired of this! I will defeat you both even it's the last thing I do!" She said as she began to fight against her counter part, you intervened when you could. Eventually Dark Sindel had your Sindel on the floor, ready to plunge her sword through her chest, until you roundhouse kicked her in the head, effectively saving the Empress. Everyone else began to get up from the floor, watching the fight before them, Smoke tried to get up to help you, but he was too weak. Dark Sindel managed to corner you. With a dark grin, she sliced your neck with the sword, making blood pool out your throat, your words failing to escape, "NO!" Tomas yelled, Empress Sindel watched in horror. Mileena came to your rescue, she quickly looked back at her mother, who ran to your side, holding you, "Go! I'll take care of her." She instructed, Mileena went off to finish off Dark Sindel, and finish her she did.

Mileena managed to kill her, which thankfully lifted the weight of worry off of everyone's shoulders, all of the counterparts were now killed. Smoke had crawled all the way to you, you were trying to breath, but all the blood made it impossible. Sindel wanted to put pressure on your wound, but she knew it would accelerate your demise, scaring her. Smoke held your hand, desperate for anyone to help you, everyone crowded around you, except for Shang Tsung and your father, who were still knocked out on the floor. They couldn't look, Kitana buried herself into Mileena's shoulder, sobbing. The elder sister tried to look away, Tanya shushing her softly. Liu Kang looked helplessly at you, his heart falling to the floor. Kuai Liang's eyes turned wide, this would be the last time he saw you, he wanted to turn back time instantly. You looked at Sindel, your eyes filled with fear, this would be how you died, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry little one." She repeated, her own tears now falling from her eyes, Tomas screamed into the void, his heart was breaking. He couldn't loose you, you meant everything to him, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you... he couldn't loose you. He cried against your chest, you used whatever strength you had left to rest your hand in his hair. Your father watched, too weak to wake up, a single tear fell from his eye, the last thing he ever said to you, was how he wanted you die.

Months passed, the final battle against Titan Shang Tsung and Titan Quan Chi had finally concluded, leaving the realms safe once again. Your father Quan Chi and Shang Tsung were locked in the dungeons of Outworld, fulfilling their sentence for the crimes they committed, Quan Chi just relished in the fact you were safe now. Though he still felt immense guilt for what he said. Empress Sindel was still thriving in Outworld, now aiding the Tarkatan colony. She was still traumatized from what happened to you, which made her feel extra worried whenever her daughters went out alone, but she quickly got over her fear. Princess Mileena and Kitana have been aiding their mother tremendously, Kitana was training the new military recruits alongside Li Mei, Mileena was now trying to learn more about her Empress duties, and happily settling down with Tanya. Liu Kang and the rest of the Earthrelmers had now settled into their new lives, Liu Kang proud of the work he did with them. Kuai Liang was now leading a new clan, the Shirai Ryu, alongside his new wife Harumi and Smoke. Speaking of Tomas...

Tomas stood peacefully at the balcony of his home, staring at the rising sun with hot tea in his hand. A hand placed itself on his shoulder, he turned around... he saw you. A giant scar tainted your throat, but a huge smile was plastered on your face, he smiled back, "Good morning my love." He said wrapping an arm around your waist. He kissed your temple as you rested your head against his shoulder. While you were slowly dying from blood loss, Shang Tsung had woken up before your father, "What?" He murmured, using whatever strength he had he got up. He saw you dying in Sindel's arms, he immediately sprung into action. At first Tomas had lunged at him, thinking he was killing you faster, making Kuai Liang hold him back. The sorcerer began to mend your neck, making your blood spill slower, "I have *cough* slowed down her bleeding... take her to a hospital, now." He said collapsing again, Empress Sindel wasted no time in rushing you back to the Outworld doctors. The sorcerer single handedly saved your life, but that still didn't lift his sentence, he only did it because you were the daughter of his friend, and he truly seemed to like you.

Smoke rested his head atop of yours. The doctors had said that you would never talk again, and that at first upset you, but you learnt to live with it. Your vocal chords allowed you to only make sounds, which was annoying to you, but granted you some communication. Tomas didn't care about it at all, as long as you were safe, he took the liberty of teaching you sign language along with him, which helped you two communicate with each other. Kuai Liang also made it mandatory that every Shirai Ryu should learn sign language. Tomas faced you, "I love you so much Y/N." He said with sparkling eyes, you smile, "I love you too." You signed back to him.

*this is finally done let's go*