Vampires part 2 💚

(Mk1) Tomas Vrbada (Smoke) x Y/N

(Second Person)

You awoke in a different room. Your eyes close slightly, being blinded by the light above. Your neck began to pulse with pain, you groan from the sensation, "Try not to move Y/N!" A voice called from the right, your wound was too fresh to allow you to turn your head. The voice came towards you, you knew it all to well, Lord Liu Kang. The Fire God smiled, "Good to see you're awake Y/N! You showed up in such a way that we thought you were dead." He says, you groan, "What happened... wait, Princess." You blurb out, "Bite... vamp..." you say, still trying to wake up from your sleep, "I'm glad you remember Y/N... there is something we must show you when you wake up." Liu Kang says pushing a stray hair from you face, "Tomas... is... vampire." You say trying to get up, the God next to you pushed you back into the bed gently, "No Y/N stay! I know don't worry." He explains, you let your slumber take you as he talks.

The next time you wake up, you weren't as groggy as before. In fact, you were able to stand up on yout feet almost immediately. Raiden had helped you around the academy, Kuai Liang was sitting at one of the tables, mediating to clear is mind. You rub your eye, "Kuai?" You call, the fire brother shot his eyes open, seeing you alive and well made his heart lift in hope. He jumped up and ran to you, hugging you close, "Y/N, I'm so glad you're okay." You smile as you hug your brother in law. Raiden looks at Kaui with a worried look, he nods, "Y/N." Raiden says placing a hand on your shoulder, "You must come with me, I have to show you something." He says, your eyes fall, "I will, Raiden."

Your eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing, a mast in the middle of the arena, the tree vampires tied against it. You cup your hand over your mouth, "We were able to capture them, but we've noticed a few things about them." Lord Liu Kang says stepping next to you, "Like what?"

"Well, for starters, Tomas is the only one that can speak fluently. Kung Lao can only talk in simple sentences, while Princess Kitana is mute and can only communicate through hisses and growls." He explains, you scoff, "What else?"

"Well, Tomas seems to be the only passive one, in the sense that he doesn't come towards us when we approach. Princess Kitana and Kung Lao are aggressive, especially to each other." He explains again. You narrow your eyes, "I picked that up immediately when I was being hunted by these bastards, they really aren't as deep rooted as they think they are." You say walking towards the side of the mast Tomas was facing. You glare at him with narrow eyes and crossed arms, he smiles, almost as if he's full of hope, "Y/N! Thank the heavens your okay! As soon as I'm out of this... predicament... I will have Kitana's head!" He says violently, making Kitana kick and scream in terror, "Shut it!" Kung Lao screams, "Both of you shut it!" Tomas scolds, the two other vampires quieten down, "You're the not the Tomas I remember, the Tomas I fell in love with. You are but a fraction of what he was. I swear I will get you back Tomas, even if it's the last thing I do." You say, your heart breaking with each word, Tomas frowns, "But my love you don't understand! We-" the sound of rushing footsteps cuts him off. You turn your head swiftly, screaming in pain from the rawness of your wound. You turn your body manually, seeing Princess Mileena, First Constable Li Mei and Tanya. Mileena's eyes well with tears as she rushes towards the side of the mast where Kitana is facing, "SISTER!" she yells breaking down into tears, seeing the monster her baby sister had turned into. The vampire cocked her head in confusion, it was like she had never seen Mileena in her life. But one thing was for certain, Kitana was the strongest out of the three, she was able to break out of the rope, still leaving Kung Lao and Tomas trapped to the mast. Mileena looks at her sister in terror, seeing the vampire contemplate lunging towards the scared woman. She finally takes the leap, but you tackle her just in time. Kitana is trying to shake you off, but you use your full strength on her body, it wasn't until Li Mei and Tanya held Kitana in place that you were able to breathe. The vampire hissed and growled, like a confused rabid animal. But you saw something in her, you saw fear. Kitana was scared, she didn't know what was happening, she just wanted to know, but she couldn't express that through words, "Let her go you idiots! You're scaring her!" Your lover shouted, "Scaring her? You're just trying to trick us into letting her go!" Li Mei yelled, you get up, "She is. Look at her, she's frantic." The two woman stare at her with sad eyes, Kitana falls to her knees in defeat, "We're still tying you up Princess, there's no trusting you in this state." Tanya says grabbing the rope and tying it around Kitana once again. You had to stop this.

You, Kuai Liang, Raiden, Mileena, Li Mei, Tanya and Lord Liu Kang sat in a circular table. Silence fell upon the room, everyone was thinking, "Can we not sit her in silence! My sister IS A MONSTER!" Mileena yells getting up, you scoff, "You're one to talk Princess." You mumble, the tarkatan turns to you, "I beg your pardon?" She asked angrily, "I see calling Kitana a monster is acceptable, I never saw her say the same thing when you turned." You spat venomously, the princess wanted to lunge at you, but Liu Kang intervened, "ENOUGH!" He shouted letting out a burst of flames, "This is not the time to fight! This is a problem for all of us." He starts, "Princess, you're not the only one who lost someone to this curse, so you shouldn't be thinking about only saving her and leaving the rest!" He scolds, making Mileena sink back into her chair, "And you Y/N! Don't start fights now. I know you are worried about Tomas and still woozy from your wound, but that doesn't mean you take out that anger on anyone." He explained harshly, making you turn your head to the side, "Now back to what we were supposed to be taking about." Liu Kang said sitting back in his chair, "I say we atleast give them a better place to be, being tied to that pole must be hard on them." Raiden says softly, "They are not human Raiden, we are not willing to give them comfort if they all they want is to murder us." Kuai Liang fires back. You begin to think back to the time you found Tomas like this, when he came home. Nitara has promised us a place in Veternius!. An idea clicks in your head, "Veternius." You blurt, the fire god raises an eye at you, "That and along with someone named Nitara, I remember Tomas was speaking about that when I found him like this." You explain, everyone's eyes widen, "That, treacherous, WITCH!" Kuai Liang shouted, slamming his fist into the table, "I KNEW SHE HAD TO BE BEHIND THIS! I WILL MAKE HER PAY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO MY BROTHER!" He says banging his fists onto the table, Raiden holding his arm to prevent him from doing so, "Calm yourself Kaui Liang, you must not frustrate yourself too early." The Fire God says calmly, the fire brother sighs and sits back down, "That's a start, and I can guarantee that is was in fact Nitara who started this." Liu Kang explains. You all continue to discuss for a few moments, before bowing to each other and heading into separate rooms.

Your room was next to Princess Mileena's, you sigh as you walk inside. Although, something out of the corner of your vision stopped you, it was her. You stop, "Princess!" You shout, she stops herself from entering her room, "What do you want Earthrelmer?" She asks bitterly, "I, I'm sorry for what happened, for what I said. It's just." You pause, "I'm worried about them, and it's hard seeing them like this. I'm sorry about Kitana." You say, your heart throbbing in pain, Princess Mileena let's out a stray tear. She never wanted anything bad to happen to her sister, she felt like she failed her. She chuckles, "Thank you, Y/N. I understand, I too was a bit insensitive." She pauses, "I'm sorry about Tomas." She says crossing her arms, you smile warmly, "Well Princess, I know I we can help them, I'm positive!" You say faithfully, she smiles, "Thank you Y/N, I can only pray we do." She replies. You both nod to each other before walking into your rooms and shutting the door. You two are already sharing common behaviors during this crisis, including crying yourselves to sleep.

*Part 3 will be here soon!*