Pool Day 💚

Includes (Mk1 characters): Mileena, Kitana, Raiden, Kung Loa, Johnny Cage, Kenshi Takahashi, Tanya, Li Mei

(Third Person)

⚠️SLIGHT VOMIT WARNING⚠️

Back at the Wu shi academy, the five kombatans were preparing for their weekly trip to Outworld. These trips were mostly insights on what was happening in each realm, or maybe just a way for everyone to be together for a little get together. Liu Kang felt like going on this trip, but ultimately denied due to personal reasons.

The four other boys were all ready and geared up to go to Outworld. Once they entered the portal, they would have to wait 12 hours for it to finally open again. When they went through though... they were met with a massive heatwave, "Holy shit it's hot!" Johnny exclaimed as he inhaled the hot air, "Yikes, how long have the princesses been in this heat for?" Kenshi asked as they began to walk towards the carriage, even the driver was close to passing out from the heat.

The palace was no better. The heat was too scorching for anyone not to pant. Mileena and Kitana lay on their thrones with sweaty bodies. Mileena was sitting where Sindel used to, "Earthrelmers! Welcome... back." Mileena managed to shout, Kitana could only groan in response, "Afternoon princess- Empress." Raiden greeted politely, Mileena managed to smile, "Why is it so hot!? Just to uh, adress the elephant in the room." Kung Lao asked breaking the ice, "Well, for the past day or so the weather has been, unbearable. We've tried everything to keep ourselves cool in the meantime." Mileena explained, Kitana nodded weakly, "Is Princess Kitana okay?" Johnny asked, "I'm fine Cage... just." The princess nearly gagged, "Not feeling good about this weather." When Kitana stood up, huge blisters were revealed on her hand as she placed it on her forehead, Mileena gasped quietly, "HOLY SHIT!" Johnny yelled, "Cage! Don't be like that!" Kenshi scolded. Kitana looked at her hand in shock, she could almost scream, "I think the Princess might have contracted Sun Poisoning." Raiden said examining her hand, the former farmer noticed the princesses nauseous state and immediately ran to the nearest trash can to bring it to her. Kitana hurled her breakfast out into the trash, Mileena rubbed her back, worriedly. Raiden sighed, "Yep, definitely Sun Poisoning. I should know, I used to get it back when I was still a farmer." He explained, Mileena began to panic, she hated when her sister was hurt, let alone sick,  "Well, how do we help her?!"

"Well, I used to cool myself in the ponds nearby." Raiden explained, "Well, we do have a pool, maybe that will help." Mileena asked hastily, "Ah yeah! Pool day!" Johnny said turning to Kung Lao and high fiving him, the two began to chant 'pool day' in the throne room, the champion of outworld shrugged at the Empress, "Very well, we could all use a pool day in this heat." The two boyish men yelled in excitement, Kitana was too weak to hear what was happening. Kenshi stood in front, "Hold on Empress, we didn't bring swim suits." The blind man pointed out, Mileena rolled her eyes, "You know what, I don't care, just go in your shorts." The pink Edinian said roughly, Raiden snickered.

As everyone got ready for the pool, Mileena was busy trying to pick out a swimsuit for Kitana, "How are you feeling sister? Are you drinking your water?" She asked shyly, Kitana responded by moaning in pain, her bottle of water was completely empty, which both relieved and worried Mileena. Li Mei and Tanya were walking down the hallway watching as the Earthrelmers were busy sorting out their towels in the extra room. Curious, Lie Mei knocked on Kitana's door, "Come in!" Mileena announced. The door creaked open, revealing Li Mei and Tanya, "Oh, it's just you two." The pink Edinian said, "Why are the Earthrelmers in their shorts?" Tanya asked, "We're going swimming, and Kitana needs it too." Tanya and Li Mei were too focused on Mileena to see the dying Kitana on the bed, "Lord Argus! Princess!" Li Mei ran towards her, placing a hand on her forehead,  immediately swiping it away after realizing how hot Kitana was, "What happened!?"