CHAPTER 1 : Cold

You feel startled by the man standing in the shade, silently observing you. You notice the pattern of his haori, it's a lovely mix of colors. His haori.. a split down the middle.  

One half dark red, the other half a pattern of rhombi of green, orange, and yellow. The man gazes at you with curiosity and asks, "What brings you to the forest?" His tone remains neutral. 

You explain that you're here to capture the forest's beauty through your drawings and to visit a legendary pond where a mesmerizing woman sings every night. With a puzzled look, he expresses, "The forest isn't the best spot for drawing, you know. It's infested with demons. You need to go somewhere else"

As he shifts, you notice his attire—a demon slayer uniform. Standing tall, he's a young man with tousled black hair reaching his shoulders, which he ties into a loose ponytail. His sharp, deep-blue eyes and slender eyebrows match his serious demeanor.

As you observe him, you recognize him as one of the Hashira, specifically the Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka. Being a fellow demon slayer, you're familiar with him, although you decide not to reveal that just yet. Instead, you offer a sly grin and playfully remark, "Staring at a lady like that, it's not the best manners, you know?" you say to him. The Hashira is unaware that you're a demon slayer due to your non-uniform attire and concealed sword, he remains oblivious to your identity.

He gives you a cold look and states, "I'm here to kill demons and this forest is not for a 'drawing' spot" Ignoring his stern gaze, you reply, "I'm just here to draw, not looking for trouble. Don't worry, I'll watch out for demons." you start walking forward, curious if you can get a reaction from the reserved man. Hearing his footsteps approaching rapidly, you can tell that he's becoming increasingly frustrated with your nonchalant attitude. 

As he gets closer, he exclaims, "I told you, this forest is dangerous! Don't you value your life?" With his face now close to yours, It's the first time you've seen a different expression on his face, one of genuine concern mixed with frustration...

As you continue your walk towards the legendary pond, Giyu Tomioka silently accompanies you. Minutes pass in silence until you both notice that the daylight is gradually fading, and the night is approaching. Looking back, you catch the sound of a mesmerizing voice singing in the distance. 

It dawns on you that you must be nearing the legendary pond you mentioned earlier. You take a step forward, attempting to make your way towards the sound of the mesmerizing song.

"Stay behind me," Giyu Tomioka instructs firmly. "Don't move until the threat is gone." His serious tone underscores his determination to keep you safe. His tone is protective and resolute as he positions himself between you and whatever may lie ahead.

As you sense the presence of numerous demons, Tomioka's seriousness becomes even more apparent. Tomioka's intense gaze meets yours briefly, "Stay here," he commands before dashing towards the source of the demons. You can hear a beautiful voice singing in the background. You follow his order and remain in place. 

Moments later, you don't sense demons anymore. The demons have been swiftly and decisively defeated. Giyu's incredible skill and speed leave you in awe, a reminder of why he holds the prestigious title of a Hashira.

Startled by his sudden presence and words, you're taken aback as Giyu Tomioka appears behind you without a sound. 

His unexpected appearance leaves you momentarily surprised. He breaks the silence, "It's good that you listened. The pond is nearby," he informs you before resuming his walk ahead.

Reflecting on his actions, you can't help but regret your earlier attempt to provoke him. His actions now speak volumes - he protected you from the demons, chose to stay by your side, and even escorted you towards the legendary pond so you could pursue your passion for drawing. His actions did make you appreciate this Hashira.. He has.. good heart.

As you both walk, you eventually muster the courage to apologize, "I'm sorry for my behavior earlier. I...I'm actually a demon slayer. I'm here on a demon hunting mission. I didn't realize a Water Hashira had the same goal as me." He stops in his tracks, his gaze turning cold. You nervously touch your neck and offer an awkward laugh.

Giyu Tomioka eyes your attire with a touch of suspicion as he comments, "I must say, your attire is a bit... interesting. I don't see a Nichirin blade either. Are you truly a demon slayer?" His doubt is clear in his gaze as he questions your authenticity.

In response to his doubt, you explain, "My uniform is currently undergoing repairs." To dispel any further suspicions, you reveal your Nichirin blade, offering it as evidence of your true status as a demon slayer. You also show your wisteria flower engraving.

Giyu Tomioka's tone holds a mixture of surprise and relief as he asks, "Well... why didn't you reveal that earlier?" His suspicion seems to have eased with your explanation and the demonstration of your Nichirin blade and the engraving.

You offer an apologetic smile and admit, "I should've shown you earlier. I'm sorry for not being true about it."

Under Giyu's observant gaze, you can't help but feel a bit embarrassed for not revealing your identity earlier. When he finally speaks, you sense a touch of exasperation. "Whatever," he says, "Do you still want to see the pond?"

Nodding in response to Giyu's question, you assure him that you can protect yourself now. Just then, you sense the presence of a powerful demon nearby. As you lock eyes with the grinning demon, he mocks, "Two demon slayers in one night, how lucky am I today?" His laughter echoes through the air. Recognizing the demon as a lower moon rank, you swiftly unsheathe your sword, its crimson hue a reflection of your unique blood breathing style.

In a lightning-fast motion, Giyu springs into action, launching an attack on the demon with incredible speed. He jumps and employs his breathing form, "Second Form: Water Wheel," catching the demon by surprise with his swift and precise assault.

Giyu's Water Wheel technique creates a whirling torrent of water that engulfs the demon, forcing it to stagger back in disarray. The force and precision of the attack showcase his immense skill as a Water Hashira. Realizing the fight might be over before it even began, you prepare to assist if needed, your crimson sword ready to unleash your unique blood breathing style. But it's becoming increasingly apparent that Giyu Tomioka, the Water Hashira, may have this under control.

 His movements are fluid and precise, and it seems like he's not struggling in the least. You're left unsure whether he actually requires assistance or if he's more than capable of handling the lower moon rank demon on his own.

With the demon's loud cry and you sense the ominous presence of numerous demon auras, you decide it's time to act. 

Without hesitation, you engage your total concentration breathing, invoking the "Crimson Dance: Fourth Form," you attack every demon in sight while remaining invulnerable yourself. This technique grants you complete control over the battlefield, ensuring the demons face an overwhelming assault they can't defend against. The Crimson Dance continues for 120 seconds, leaving no room for the demon horde to retaliate. 

**The Crimson Sword

**The Crimson Sword. Retrieved from https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/283163895305459318/

**:) Hope you like it and vote, I appreciate it. More chapters to come.