CHAPTER 19 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 3

Uzui tells you that the plan is quite simple: you both will enter the brothel as regular patrons, and take note of how the staff and Geishas behave with their clients. He tells you that you both will be splitting up, you agree. He says that we will be able to take in more information if we are separated. Then, we need to meet in 5 hours in the other building to discuss the information we gather. You understands your task Uzui gave you and started gathering information to Geishas, then to staffs of the brothel, people living in the red district and lastly eavesdropping to gossips. 

You're now back with Uzui, both of you sitting inside a room he rent and you are sipping tea. You tell Uzui about the information that you've gathered regarding Omitsu, the previous owner/manager of the Kyougoku House. Apparently, she had fallen from above, before she died, the Geisha believe that she had angered an oiran within the House. The oiran's name is Warabihime, and when she started working, this woman Warabihime, kidnappings of woman started appearing, its always link to this woman according to the staffs and geishas you bribe. 

You hope that Zenitsu is okay in that house. A lot of women is missing in a single day, are they eaten it after kidnapping or they keeping the victims somewhere? but where? you're unsure about where you could locate them. Uzui seems to agree with your thought process, and he believes that the next step could be to pay a visit to the Kyougoku House and investigate it further. Uzui asks if you want to apply to be a Geisha in the Kyougoku House, and you tell him it'll be the best way to get closer to the culprit and investigate. You also mention that you hope things go well with Zenitsu. 

You tell Uzui that the Geisha at the Kyougoku House have accepted you as a Geisha, and they have given you a room. As a Geisha, you now have access to different areas of the house, which should help you with your investigation. You also mention that you need to find Zenitsu, and that you hope he's alright. Uzui is impressed by your deductions, and how you gathered information. 

He really happy that he order you to come with him to look for his missing wives and finding the demon residing the district. He says that you've done good work so far, and he believes that finding Zenitsu will prove to be useful. You look around for the Geisha with yellow hair, hoping to find your friend Zenitsu. However, you don't see him anywhere. 

You ask the staffs if they know where he is, you decide to tell them that Zenitsu is a very dear friend of yours, and that you applied to the Kyougoku House specifically because he was here. But they still seem nervous, and they tell you that they're not sure who you're referring to. You know they're lying, you look for someone who can give you information. You feel nervous about Zenitsu's whereabouts. 

You decide to ask the three kids that you see cleaning. When you ask if they've seen a woman with yellow hair and you tell them that she's your bff, they all look at each other and nod, they say that she's missing. You ask them what happened to the woman with yellow hair before she disappeared. One of the girls started crying, and the other tells you that he angered Warabihime for protecting a kid who was crying. 

You tell them that you will find her and don't need to worry and move forward. The young girls look up at you with eyes filled with sadness and worry. They all nod quietly. This Warabihime woman is a demon, you just feel it. You find Tanjiro and Inosuke on the roof, and you tell them that Zenitsu is missing. 

Your mission now is to rescue their victim and hunt for the demon hiding in the Kyougoku House.

 Inosuke tell you that the demon is in Ogimoto House, he can feel it, he even make some motions with his hands to demonstrate the demon.

You hear Uzui voice saying that you are correct, "Zenitsu won't be coming", you didn't hear any sound this guy made when coming beside you. You tell Tanjiro and Inosuke your deductions, saying that the culprit could be a demon named Warabihime, who is said to be an oiran in the Kyougoku House. You tell them that your next goal is to locate where they may be keeping the victims. "No" Uzui say, you look at him confused.