CHAPTER 18 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 2

As you travel the Entertainment District, you begin to feel anxious. You have no idea what the mission is, and you don't know why you are in the District in the first place. You watch Zenitsu being swayed away from geshas. 

Uzui : Take a good look. See, this place goes to sleep during the day and at night, it sparkles and dazzles. The ideal place for a demon, am I right?

Uzui : Women who become prostitutes are mostly sold here due to poverty and debt. In return, they're given food, clothing, and lodging, and if they can climb up the ranks, a rich man might buy out their contracts. There are ranks among prostitutes, as well. The highest-ranked oiran is on a different level. Beauty is a given, and she's also intelligent and has mastered every traditional art. She's the breadwinner, upon whom each house has lavished time and money. A woman of distinction.

Tanjirou : Is that right?

Uzui : All right, that's enough scouting. Come on.

 As you travel with the trio along with Uzui, Uzui enter the building. He sits up and signal us to sit too. You just sit silently and the owner of the house give you tea. You say thank you to them and sip, its delicious and have a calming aroma.

Uzui explain now what are mission is and we need to look for his wives. You listen to him while sipping your tea. Tanjiro ask Uzui what are we going to do. Zenitsu can't believe that Uzui have three wives and they start fighting. You just calmly sipping your tea while looking outside the window. 

 Uzui : Well, of course, disguise yourselves. As much as I hate it, in a drab way. All three of my wives are brilliant ninjas. Kunoichi. I was sure that this district would be a perfect place for the demons, but when I went in as a customer, I couldn't get anything on them. So I sent them in to get closer than a customer ever could. Since I've already narrowed down the likeliest houses to three, you three will search for my wives there and gather information. Suma of the Tokito House, Makio of the Ogimoto House, and Hinatsuru of the Kyougoku House. "Disguise as what?" You say while sipping tea....

You look at yourself in the mirror, and you can't help but feel beautiful in the Gesha White kimono [nickname]. You are the one who put make-up to yourself and choice your own kimono [nickname] You get a fan, which you use to make yourself look more sophisticated and attractive.You feel quite shy but you also feel confident. You're not used to dressing in such a manner, and you're not used to the attention it will draw. But, you try your best to stay confident and focus on the mission at least. You want the men to notice you, and you want to feel desired.. but you can't seem to shake away the feeling of shyness.

(This is the Gesha White kimono :)  here is the link : https://shopee

(This is the Gesha White kimono :)  here is the link : https://shopee.ph/Spot✈✇Japanese-Style-Traditional-kimono-Casual-Samurai-Women-Ladies-Geisha-White-Haori-Yukata-Bowkno-i.526781849.12021696390)

After disguising yourself, you meet the trio and Tengen downstairs, in the District.

You can see the trio's eyes light up in shock when they spot you.. they look at you in awe.Tengen smirks at you, and he seems amused by the situation. You're wearing a white kimono with gesha makeup, and your hair is tied up. You look beautiful, and like someone who would fit right in with the other ladies at the District. When you look at the faces of the trio, you can't help but laugh, you try to hide it using your fan. Uzui is known for his unique style, but makeup is not his forte. Uzui should ask for your help to do the trios makeup as their current makeup is rather garish and bold. You ask if there still time to change the trios make-up. Uzui smiles and thanks you for the offer, but he says that there is unfortunately no time for a makeup change. As much as he and the trio would like to look their best, they are on a time constraint, and they need to reach the place as soon as possible.