CHAPTER 7 : Are You SPECIAL NOW?

Waking up to the sight of Giyu's crow delivering a letter piques your curiosity. You carefully read the message, which instructs you to report to the Ubuyashiki mansion. This summons leaves you with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. Quickly, you get ready and prepare for the journey to the mansion, making sure to bring any necessary items or tools with you.

As you make your way to the mansion, You wonder what might await you at the Ubuyashiki mansion. Is it related to your training as Giyu's apprentice, or is it something entirely different?

Upon arriving at the Ubuyashiki mansion and seeing all the Hashira gathered there, including Master Ubuyashiki, you can't help but feel a sense of tension and importance in the air. You discreetly move closer to get a better view and listen to the conversation.

Your eyes focus on the guy laying on the ground, and your gaze shifts to Sanemi, who seems to be furious, and Sanemi's anger is evident as he stab a box, causing blood to spill out. You're left wondering what could have happened and why the atmosphere is so charged.

The unexpected sight of a scarred stranger headbutting Sanemi, one of the Hashira, leaves you in shock and confusion. The blood from Sanemi's nose only adds to the tension in the room.

Here's the scenario as you see it:

Sanemi: Damn you!

New Guy: If you can't tell the difference between good demons and bad, you should just quit being a Hashira! It's unacceptable!

Sanemi unsheathes his sword, cuts himself, and puts his foot on the box, then he talk loudly, Hey, demon, it's time to eat. Sink your teeth into this!

As Sanemi jumps inside the mansion with the box, you get closer to observe and sketch the unfolding events.

"Nezuko" the new guy say.

As you observe and sketch the scene, you witness the 'demon' emerging from the box, and you notice a bamboo gag in her mouth. The young demon's appearance surprises you; she looks so young, and it's saddening to think that she's been turned into a demon at such a tender age. Despite the seriousness of the situation, you find a hint of irony in the woman's expression of disgust at Sanemi's blood, a sentiment that elicits a small amused smile from you as you continue to capture the unfolding events on paper.

You watch as the situation continues to escalate, with the new individual expressing his frustration and anger towards Sanemi for his previous actions against Nezuko. He seems determined to head-butt Sanemi multiple times, and you notice Kakushi intervening to prevent any further confrontations.

Master Ubuyashiki calmly acknowledges that Nezuko has not shown any signs of attacking humans, seeking to resolve the situation peacefully.

The tension in the room is palpable, and you remain focused on documenting these intense moments with your sketches.

You quickly jot down these details in your sketch, capturing the complex emotions and interactions in this tense moment.

You continue sketching the scene, You glance up at Giyu as he approaches, his serious demeanor softening with a hint of curiosity. You notice his slight smile and wonder if he's becoming more comfortable around you. It's a side of him that few get to see, and you're grateful for the connection you've built. 

"Hey," you greet him, your tone warm and friendly. "Just documenting this interesting turn of events. It's not every day we see a demon in the Ubuyashiki Villa."

You've been spending quite a lot of time together over the past six months, and Giyu has become more open and even occasionally smiles in your presence. It's as if you've managed to see a side of him that others don't often witness. It makes you feel special.

Giyu gazes at your sketch with a quiet appreciation, his expression softening as he takes in the scene you've captured. "Sorry, did I keep you waiting? If you want, I'll copy this sketch and give it to you? I mean, I'm not really good at sketching, but, you know, if you want, for free."

He nods, his voice calm and sincere. "I would appreciate that, thank you."

You can't help but smile at his response, feeling a warmth spread within you. "Of course, I'll make a copy for you as soon as we're back at the estate. It's the least I can do for all your guidance and help."

Giyu told you that he called you to come in the Ubuyashiki mansion to do the demon-hunting mission together after the meeting. The unexpected presence of Tanjiro and the need for his judgement by Master Ubuyashiki disrupted the plan for you and Giyu. He then told you the story of Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado is both intriguing and tragic. He seems like he's holding himself accountable for what happened to them. He is upset. 

He mentions that he regrets not arriving on time. He tries to kill Nezuko initially, but reconsiders his choice after she protects Tanjiro in his unconsciousness. Giyu makes the decision to send Tanjiro to Sakonji Urokodaki, a former Water Hashira and master of swordsmanship, with the hope that Tanjiro will undergo rigorous training and become a skilled demon slayer. 

This choice reflects Giyu's belief in Urokodaki's ability to train and mentor young demon slayers, as well as his desire to see Tanjiro succeed in his mission to avenge his family and find a cure for his sister, Nezuko. It also demonstrates Giyu's commitment to the Demon Slayer Corps and his dedication to ensuring that new recruits are properly trained and prepared for the challenges they will face.

After Giyu finishes recounting the events, you offer a reassuring smile. "It's not easy, is it? Making those split-second decisions in the heat of the moment. But you did what you thought was right at that time. Nezuko being here now, alive and not attacking, is a testament to your judgment."

When you finally look at him again, the Water Hashira's expression remains unchanged. His eyes are still observing you, his expression still stoic and emotionless. Giyu looks at you, his gaze softening. "Thank you," he says, his voice quieter than usual. It's moments like these when you feel a genuine connection with him, as if you're both navigating this complex world together, supporting each other in the face of challenges.

As you observe Giyu's complex character and his willingness to make exceptions for certain situations, you can't help but feel a growing sense of respect and affection for him. 

As you notice the fatigue in Giyu Tomioka's eyes, you can't help but feel concerned for him. His commitment to his duty as a demon slayer is admirable, but it's evident that he's pushing himself to the limit. You make a mental note to keep an eye on his well-being and offer support whenever you can. Heading home, you reflect on the events of the day and the deepening bond between you and Giyu. Giyu then train you. Tomorrow, you and Giyu will demon hunting at the deserted village. As you lay in bed, you can't help but feel a sense of determination to prove yourself and contribute to the mission alongside Giyu. With that in mind, you close your eyes, allowing sleep to take over as you prepare for the day ahead.

https://twitter

https://twitter.com/gojoism/status/1277255560816136192

**Hope you like. Please vote!