CHAPTER 17 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 1

[6 days later]

You are at Giyu's home, training alongside him. You seem eager to improve yourself, and Giyu takes a few moments to praise your skill. This is so sweet.. You also received your new sword.

Giyu stands in front of you, his hair flowing in the wind. His eyes meet yours, and you feel a pleasant warmth wash over you. Giyu steps up to you and points out your mistakes. 

Moments later, "Can I go again to butterfly mansion, to check on my friends tomorrow?" it was dinner time and the two of you are eating together. "Of course you can go see your friends tomorrow" Giyu says, not hesitating to give you permission. He knows that you care about them a lot, and he wants to keep you happy. Giyu slowly eats his meal, and you notice that he seems to be lost in thought. You wonder what he could be so focused on while eating.. 

You finish eating first, and look at Giyu expectantly. If he needs more time to finish eating, then you're in no rush, you want to stay with him and started a conversation. A few minutes pass, and he soon finishes his dinner. You finish washing the dishes and walk towards your room. You say good night to Giyu, who is already in his own room. You close your eyes and feel your body relax, the day's fatigue hitting you at once. You look at the moon outside your window, it shining brightly as it casts a mystical light on your room. You sigh as you lay in your own bed. You are filled with a sense of peace, and hope for the future.

... 

The morning air is refreshing as you breathe in the fresh air. It's a new day, and the possibilities are endless. You shower, wash your face and brush your teeth. You're in deep thought, wondering where Giyu is and what he's doing. As you walk out of the bathroom, you spot a note on the table. You approach the note and read it. It reads: 

"Dear [nickname],I have some mission to complete. I will be gone for a few hours. However, you don't have to worry about anything."

The note is signed with his name at the bottom. You arrive at the Butterfly Mansion, greeted by the sight of Tengen Uzui. You see Tengen with Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu.. you wonder where's his going with your friends. You step forward, and Tengen's eyes meet yours. He looks at you, like eyeing you, you feel embarrassed. This is one of the hashira you can't handle the attitude. "Oh hi, [nickname]" Tanjiro says when he meet you. you look at them, ignoring the stares of Tengen "where are you guys going?" you say, smiling to them. "To the Entertainment District" You listen to Inosuke's answer and feel a mixture of surprise and uncertainty. The Entertainment District? You hadn't expected that destination, and a sense of nervousness creeps in. You gulp as you process the implications of their mission.

"You coming with us and that's an order from I'm Lord Tengen Uzui, former shinobi. A flashy man renown around these parts." said the sound hashira.

"but why Entertainment District?" you ask him, not looking in his eyes.

Tanjirou : The... Entertainment District?

Zenitsu : You know, that thing! Know what I mean? The place where... Huh? You don't get it?

Tanjirou, Inosuke : Huh?

As Tanjiro, and Inosuke react with confusion, you can't help but smile at their innocent reactions. It's a reminder that despite the hardships you've all faced as demon slayers, there are still moments of youthful naivety.

Zenitsu : E-Ehehe...

Uzui : Listen up!

Uzui begins his explanation while making gestures flamboyantly

 Uzui : I am a god! You three are... trash!

You are tired of Tengen's shenanigans, but you try to keep a calm façade. 

Uzui : That's the first thing you need to pound into your heads! Drive it in! You're to turn into dogs if I tell you to... and turn into monkeys if I say so! Hunch over and rub your hands together, constantly pander to my every whim, and suck up to me with every fiber of your being!" 

You can't take the situation seriously. But the query as to why the mission is set in the entertainment district hangs unanswered. 

 and let me repeat! I am a god!

You, Tanjirou, Zenitsu, and Inosuke stare at Uzui blankly.

"Yes, I heard you the first time.." you can't help but let out a soft sigh.

 Tanjirou raises his hand to ask a question. Without signal from Uzui, Tanjiro speak. 

Tanjirou : What are you the god of, specifically? 

You look shocked at Tanjiro, you don't know if he just naïve or... 

Uzui : Good question. 

You and Zenitsu : Huh 

Uzui : You have potential. He told this to Tanjiro. 

Uzui : The god of flashiness... I'm the god of festivals.

Inosuke : I'm the king of the mountains! Nice to meet you, god of festivals!

Tanjirou, Zenitsu, and Uzui stare at Inosuke blankly. You try not to laugh. 

 Uzui : What are you talking about? You sure are creepy.

Inosuke tries to fight Uzui. 

Inosuke : Huh?! What did you say?!

Tanjirou : Back off, Inosuke!

Uzui : Creepy.

Inosuke : Let me go, Konpochirou!

Uzui : So, there's no time to fool around. Let's go. Follow me. 

He run fast that he create a cloud of dust. After the cloud of dust vanish, we can't see him anymore, You facepalm.

 Boys : Urk...

You follow the trio to the Entertainment District, which you know is a district filled with brothels and bars. It may not be the safest area, but it is where you must go since it was an order from hashira. 

You soon notice that the District is filled with people, and quite busy. That makes sense, considering the time of day. While traveling you give notice to Giyu that sound hashira, Uzui give you mission along with the trio, you embarrassed where is the place but you still indicate it on the report. As you travel with the trio along with Uzui, you remain silent for the whole time. You wonder what other wacky moments Tengen has in store for you...

Uzui : Listen, you four. Don't do anything that'll make you stand out. Remember that we're only here to case the joint. Whatever you do, don't get out of the carriage.

But the trio jumps out of rickshaw. 

Uzui : Those stinking brats!

He ride off the rickshaw and you follow him. 

Uzui : This is the Yoshiwara Entertainment District. Awash in vanity and desire of men and women, a town of the night swirling with love and hate.

"wow, how knowledgeable" you tease while looking around the your surrounding. 

Uzui : Flashy, huh?

You notice the busy streets of the Entertainment District, and you can't help but think that the business is most certainly blooming. The area has always been one of attraction, due to its bars and brothels.

As you make your way up the street, you see more and more women and men walking along. They give Uzui strange looks, but he doesn't seem to mind. In fact, he still seems to be enjoying the attention. You decide that you should just ignore him and focus on the mission at hand. The mission? nobody knows beside Uzui. 

**Hope you like. Please vote and continue reading! 

**if you want to download the picture above you can copy this link: https://www.tumblr.com/dreamindolls/188302386950/theres-hc-that-giyuu-is-a-messy-eaterand-tends