CHAPTER 14 : MUGEN TRAIN 3

Third POV

Tanjiro wokes up first, his eyes snapping open. Tanjiro's heart races as he tries to wake his friends, realizing the dire situation they're in. He can't understand why Rengoku is holding a girl in a chokehold, and it's clear that something unusual is happening.

He turns his attention to the new group of people who have appeared around them. The rope connecting them all together adds to the mystery of the situation. Panic sets in as he tries to comprehend what's happening and how they ended up in this predicament.

Tanjiro feels a sense of dread take over him, and he realizes that something terrible has happened. Tanjiro sits down beside his little sister Nezuko, comforting her and trying to ease her worry. He pats her on the head and compliment her. He looks at Nezuko and asks her to burn the rope using her blood demon art.

After Nezuko burned the rope, they're still asleep. He needs to take action immediately, He said to his sister, that she need to protect the passengers. He exited the room and go to the roof, there he see a lower moon demon, Enmu.

Enmu tries Tanjiro to sleep multiple time , but he always wake up immediately, Enmu realized that Tanjiro kill himself in his dream to wake up and Enmu was pissed off on Tanjiro.

As he faces the Lower Moon demon, Tanjiro's training and courage will be put to the test. He knows that the safety of the passengers and his friends depends on his ability to overcome this new threat.

Tanjiro sliced Enmu necks, and he thought that the demon is dead now, but no, Enmu said that he already become one to the train and he was gone. Inosuke wake up from the sleep and broke the roof, He see Tanjiro and Tanjiro said that a demon is now the train itself, Inosuke was shocked but then say that he is correct. 

[[nickname] POV]

You wake up from your sleep and notice some strange flesh covering the door to the train car. You unsheathe your Nichirin blade, and enter the total concentration to deal with the strange flesh that covers the passengers. Your blade effortlessly cuts through the disgusting goo.

You moved to the roof and you see Tanjiro and Inosuke running towards the front of the train. You run faster to catch up with them.

"What happened?" They looked shocked to you "The train is now part of the demon, we need to find its neck" you nod. "I understand where do you think it is?" you asks to them. "Its Infront I can sense it." Inosuke said "I'm going below and check on the passengers first, [nickname] and Inosuke please find its neck" You nod at him.

"You don't need to order, just like that google-eyes...he's amazing and lets go pretty eyes" Inosuke said then run faster and cut the roof of the engine room, there you see a person operating the train. You nod at him, and run faster.

You jump inside the room, "get out of here its dangerous." you said to the train driver. He just stay there confused. Tanjiro is now beside you and he say that he can feel the demon below.

The train driver attacks Tanjiro, blaming him for stopping having good dreams but you quickly trip him up, causing him to fall onto the floor. You reach down and grab a pin out of his hand. 

You glare at the train driver, who seems scared by you. "I told you not to ignore my warnings." You state firmly, which causes him to wet himself out of fear. Inosuke attack the train. You hold the train driver and jump on the roof. You see the spinal cord of the demon when Inosuke attack the engine below.

"I'll take care of this first, I'll shall return." You see them nod to you before you start moving faster than usual, which causes the train driver to feel slightly uneasy.