Foreign exchange student

Hi guys, this is my first fanfic, so I'm not actually really good at writing it, I hope you enjoy!

So I'll run you through the basics:

full name: [Name]

last name: [l/n]

first name: [f/n]

eye colour: [e/c]

hair colour: [h/c]

Bold is English, since you're gonna be American

~~~~~~~~~means time skip

-----------------

You glance around nervously at your new school, Tōō Academy, seeing students chatting with their old friends happily. You mentally curse your parents for moving to Japan. You were living a happy life in America before all of this happened. You knew being a foreign exchange student wasn't easy, as a friend of yours back in America moved to Korea and called texted you every night to complain about how hard it is. You snap out of your thoughts and walked in search of your classroom.

You could feel eyes on you and hear whispering. You will yourself not to glare at them and yell out a bunch of English they don't understand. Then a girl with pink hair, pink eyes and huge breasts came bounding up to you. You eyed her breasts a little, hell, they were bigger than yours!

"You're [name], right?" she had a hard time pronouncing your name, but it came out correctly anyway.

"Uh...yea,"

"Good, we're in the same class together, I'll show you the way, by the way, I'm Momoi Satsuki, you can call me Momoi," she chirps.

"Nice to meet you, Momoi-san,"

"You speak Japanese really well, is any of your parents Japanese?" she asks curiously.

"No, I'm pure American blood, my parents wanted me to learn Japanese since I was little, and they can be really strict,"

"Well that came in handy," she smiles.

"Yeah, no doubt wanting to ship me here since I was born,"

"So, do you have a boyfriend?"

"What? Pfft, no!" you laugh.

"Why? You're pretty,"

"Boyfriends are pretty annoying, following you like puppies around all day, you won't even have time for your friends!"

"Hmmmm, we'll see about that once you've met him," she murmurs.

"Huh? Who's him?" My sharp ears not failing me.

"What? Nothing, here's our class!"

"I'm suddenly feeling nervous," you chuckle. Momoi gives you a smile and steps inside the classroom.

You follow in after her, as if you're an alien, everyone stops talking at once and stared at you. You sigh and eye Momoi for help.

"Mo, everyone, staring isn't nice you know?" she said. Everyone starts whispering and glanced at you once in a while.

You sighed and settled beside Momoi. You close your eyes and imagined that you were still in America, with your friends joking and laughing with you. You sighed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[l/n]-san? Could you come up here and introduce yourself to the students?" the homeroom teacher, Miss Yui asks. "It would be fantastic if you could introduce yourself in your native language, see if they can understand,"

You get up reluctantly and walk up the stage, "Nice to meet you all, I'm [Name], and I'm from America, I don't know why I'm saying this, but it's pretty obvious most of you don't understand," you smile.

You walk down the stage back to your seat. "This is gonna be hard for me,"

-------------------

Hey guys, I'm sorry if you think it's short or uninteresting, I'm thinking about writing LEMON stuff 'bout you and KnB characters, mostly 'bout you and Aomine or you and Kagami~

Bye~~~~~~~~~