two

With a groan, Sokka let go of his sister and slowly got up. Jasmine opened her eyes and squinted them slightly due to the light reflecting on the water surface. Her brother's hand came into sight and she looked up at him with a smile before taking it. He helped her up with a sigh, thankful that nothing had happened to the youngest of the family.

"Thanks Sokka," she said and dusted herself off before looking around. Sokka helped Katara up who was unharmed as well. Despite the impact being so hard, no one was injured, not even a scratch.

All that Jasmine could see was water and some ice floes floating around, making her sigh. "At least we won't die of thirst," she said and turned to her siblings while putting her hands on her sides.

Sokka chuckled and nodded, Katara, however, ignored her comment. Instead she turned to Sokka and crossed her arms. "You call that left?"

The youngest had to roll her eyes at Katara's behaviour. She didn't understand why her twin had to start an argument now of all times. They were stranded and had no chance of going back to the village any time soon. Instead of trying to find a solution, she started an argument.

"You don't like my steering? Well maybe you should have waterbended us out of the ice." Soka did some wave movements with his hands.

Jasmine sighed as that was definitely not a Katara-worth answer. "Oh, so it's my fault?" Katara raised her eyebrows and stared at Sokka challengingly.

"I knew I should have left you home," Sokka said and looked away from Katara. The youngest could practically already feel the sexist remark coming and shook her head while looking at her brother. He ignored her warning however and crossed his arm. "Leave it to a girl to screw things up."

The black-haired girl face palmed and let out a sigh. If there had been even a tiny chance to prevent the argument from happening, it would be gone by now.

Katara's lips formed a frown. "You are the most sexist, immature, nut-brained... ugh, I'm embarrassed to be related to you!" She threw her hands back and forth while she shouted. Her twin noticed that she was bending the water behind her as it began to move back and forth in the same rhythm as her hands. Katara, however, was oblivious to it. Her emotions had an influence on her bending.

Jasmine heard a crack and looked behind her siblings only to see that Katara caused a huge crack in the iceberg behind her. The youngest decided to intervene in order to prevent the Iceberg from becoming their tombstone. "Katara, listen," she slowly started and took a step closer to her sister.

Katara quickly turned to her and pointed a finger in her face, glaring at her with knitted eyebrows. "Don't you dare defend him now. How can you always take his side?!"

Jasmine sighed in defeat and shook her head slightly as Sokka looked at his youngest sister with a small smile playing on his lips. She had always tried to ease their arguments while trying to get Katara to understand Sokka's point of view and vice versa. At least she tried.

"Ever since mom died, I've been doing most of the work around camp while you've been off playing soldier!" She continued to throw her arms around angrily.

Another crack could be heard which had Jasmine worried. She looked over at the Iceberg and saw the crack getting bigger and bigger. By now Sokka had also noticed and worry and fear covered his features. He looked at Katara and slowly pointed behind her and gulped.

She ignored him and pointed at herself. "I even wash your clothes! Have you ever smelled your dirty socks?!" She pointed at Sokka who looked between her and the crack continuously. "Let me tell you, not pleasant!"

Jasmine took a breath and slowly put a hand on Katara's shoulder. She had already shouted too much and she needed to calm down or else she could split the iceberg in a thousand pieces.