CHAPTER-3 (Her last words).

Kai lifted Jisoo's face and said "She is dead now that means we took her place Let us just go from here before any cops come here and also just pour some drugs all around here so police may get twisted in this case".
     When I heard the word death I felt my entire body get shocked and my anger was going out of control all I wanted now is to kill that motherfucking Kai but I am damn sure Jisoo is not dead and I am waiting here for all that bastard to go.
    After 20 minutes I saw no one around Jisoo I Made my way slowly to Jisoo ... When I saw those men started moving I called the ambulance ... I just grabbed her and made her head on my Thighs " Jisoo wakes up you are not dead Jisoo please wake the fuck up ... your wife and daughter are waiting there for you please don't leave them" I shook her with all my strength finally she opened her eyes she has no strength right now she has been bleeding for minutes she grabbed me both cheeks "Lisa .. I cannot hold up longer I need help from you please promise me that you will do that for me".
       She is my best friend without any thoughts I just answered " Anything for you my friend please don't leave me please please please " I cried then she made her final request which made my heart stop "Please Marry my wife  Lisa and please be the good daddy to my daughter and leave this Mafia field" ...I didn't even open my mouth my mind went blank but Jisoo's next words melt my heart and made me to open my mouth "Lisa you are not just my friend but you are my sister, brother, and even mother and dad ..I only trust you ..only you can make my family happy please do it is my final request Lisa" she cried in pain...
     I just didn't want my Friend to cry so I just accepted her words "I promise you I will take care of your family in a good and healthy way"...after hearing my words I saw the final smile on my best friend's face and It fades away within a second here eyes were wide open.
                                    My entire world has blacked out I heard the siren sounds I heard Sana's voice I heard Rosie's voice. I saw they carried the lifeless body of Jisoo in the ambulance I cried I felt ashamed because I couldn't do anything to her as a friend.
               After One hour.
    Rosie took me to the hospital where I saw Jennie and her daughter standing in front of the door ...When Jennie saw me she came and yelled " Are you happy now Lalisa? I said again and again Do not call her but see now what happened" But Rosie held Jennie I could see that Jennie was out of energy but her daughter came towards me "Lisa where is dada? Why dada is not waking up" Her little hands held my knees but I had no answers for that little angel..
                                  Right now I had no guts to face Jennie and her daughter so I made Rosie and Sana check after Jennie and I made my way out of the hospital and I started walking on the highway road.
                -------------To be continued