Chapter -16 (Love or Sympathy)

Lisa Pov 
     Even the next day her silent treatment continued and I felt awkward but she cooked food for me and cared for me  She had changed she was not like how we had been for the last few days but today I just wanted to ask her so I just went down I saw her working on her laptop when she saw me she just felt a bit uncomfortable and I can feel that yet I asked: "Jennie can you tell me what is going on why are you not talking to me".
   "No, Lisa I am not doing anything I am just confused right now" She answered.
 "Jennie...Listen to me, I had feelings for you in the past and you have hurt me. Now you are forcing yourself to be good to me, I don't know what you are gonna gain from forcing yourself Jennie" I questioned.
     I didn't expect that she would hug me but she did "Thanks for understanding me Lisa thanks for being patient.. But I think I am not the correct girl for you ..you should go out and date someone so please ...just live for yourself, Lisa".
      "Jennie Did I say that Did I say that you are not the correct girl for me ...I can't go out and date someone because why would I do that when I have a goddess here" I hugged back. Also, I said to her "We can take everything slow okay ....You don't have to force yourself be yourself just sing,  dance You were cooking for me Jennie and you are taking care of me. I think everything is on track".
            I didn't care a lot about my past but for the past few days the bond we have created so far I enjoyed it I don't want Jennie to be silent I want her to talk with me.

           " Lisa can I ask you something " Jennie asked me so I just nodded my head.
"Do you like to marry me? Apart from Jisoo's order " When she asked I just dwelled into the past because the truth is Jennie is Jisoo's wife ..sometimes everything seems so correct but the next time everything seems so wrong. But, now she asked my true opinion I just said "Yes Jennie I would love to marry you" When I agreed to her question I saw a smile on her face so that means she is already willing to marry me but was she doing this because of love or sympathy...I just wanted to ask her but right now I don't want to Ruin the mood so I just remained silent.
           "So, We can tell our friends about our decision" she questioned. When she talked about my friends I felt uncomfortable because she was choosing this because of sympathy and such a quick decision "No Jennie not now but later because this is happening so fast " I answered.
       "Don't you love me Lisa" Jennie questioned.
 "Just now I said you were forcing yourself but now you are forcing me Jennie ...you are showing your sympathy not Love" I answered to her egoistic question.
            Again I told her that I was willing to marry her but not as a fast decision but I should think before I revealed this decision to our friends ...I agreed but needed time. she just said, "Okay, take your time".
                                         -----To be continued