Chapter -13 (Rosie the game changer)

Rosie Pov 
             I just don't want my friends to get separated. All I wanted to do now was to Talk to Jennie about Lisa and her Past story so I searched for Jennie Finally I saw her in the visitor's room I just ran towards her "Jennie hang on I have to talk about something with you" I yelled.
"Calm down Rosie I am here, You don't have to yell so please patients are here What would they think of you Don't disturb them," she said in irritation.  I don't want to Listen to her coaching now so I just dragged Jennie to the parking area where I can talk.
     " Why we are here Rosie ...In the parking seriously. Please convey to me what you want to say ...My daughter is waiting for me with Sana" Jennie said looking at her watch.
   "Okay Jennie I just don't want to beat around the bush Jennie ....Lisa loved you first then Jisoo married you" I just turned back but Jennie held my hand "You said what ? " she asked me again.
  Now words are not coming out of my mouth but I said "Lisa loved you first but then Jisoo came in so Lisa hid her feelings for you because Jisoo loved you" Did you get that now Jennie?
    "You mean what ..... Lisa loved me " Jennie asked in extreme shock. "Yes ..Jennie " I nodded my head.
       "Look I am telling you this right now not to show some sympathy for her but put yourself in a situation she loved you but when Jisoo said that she had feelings for you she just stopped talking about you she even helped Jisoo to talk with you ....she helped Jisoo on her wedding still now she doesn't have any girlfriend " when I was telling all these I saw Jennie in between she was listening to me and she was in deep thought. 
           I just left Jennie in the parking and left her with her thoughts.
 Jennie's Pov 
        What the heck Lisa loved me I couldn't believe this ...but she didn't show that because of Jisoo ..so her friendship became first for her ..now she is taking care of Jisoo's daughter ...Did Jisoo know that about Lisa's feelings for me ...oo shit I hurt Lisa in many ways now I feel guilty for her ..how a person can hide her feelings this far ...I wonder.
                                shit, Lisa dedicated her entire life to my family and here I am being selfish ...she deserves better much better she saved my daughter and now she is my daughter's happiness in the past I mistreated her I blamed her I badmouthed her but now she is the protector without her I could have never seen my daughter and I misunderstood her friendship with Jisoo.
          The bottom line is I made a mess and now I should consider Lisa I cannot think right now I need some time to think ...With my thoughts, I left the parking and entered the hospital.
                                                     ------To be continued.