CHAPTER 11(Hospital)

Jennie's pov.
     So far I don't know what was happening there Did Lisa find my kid I am so scared right now very scared ...Sana and Rosie are trying to relax me but I can't take their sympathy into my ears and head because my head has its questions. Suddenly I heard the Doorbell Sana answered it when she opened one of the members from Lisa's gang came in with my Kid I just ran and tried to hold my Kid but she stopped me and made her way to the sofa and cried ...
                 I felt so happy my kid is home but why she is crying why? I just went near her grabbed her little hands and asked " Why baby?"...her answer shocked the entire person who stood in the room " Mommy, please don't hurt or yell Lisa because she took the bullets shots for me".
     Rosie and Sana yelled " What" and came forward and asked, "Where is Lisa now?" 
"She is in the hospital now" The little girl replied.
               Sana and Rosie rushed to the hospital with the person who took the kid.

10 minutes later.
       Jennie's pov 
          I received a notification from Rosie ..she sent me the location of the hospital and packed my things but my little girl said " Mommy ..that man said he will be marrying you but Lisa Yelled at that man She is protecting us, Mommy" ...
   "Okay baby I have understood ...now let us go to the hospital" I replied to her softly.
            while driving to the hospital I saw my baby was crying to the hospital once we reached the hospital we saw Rosie was standing outside the ICU but my kid ran towards Rosie and said "Don't cry Rosie because Lisa promised me that she is strong and she will be back". Here sentence made me smile but then she turned towards me and questioned "Mommy now promise me that you will never scold Lisa" I just want my kid to be happy so I just said, "Yes, baby I promise you".
       The doctor came out from the ICU, and Rosie asked him " Sir, how is Lisa doing". He responded, "She got two shots in her chest and shoulder we took the bullets out but for now she is unconscious but we hope for better improvement". Rosie questioned back "Sir can we see her".The Doctor said okay but at a time one or two can go in.
     Rosie let Me my daughter go in first When I entered I felt tears in my eyes because Lisa was lying unconscious I felt guilty because I was one of the reasons why Lisa was in this situation. My kid tried to get on the cot but I stopped her "Baby she is fine now she needs rest so stop bothering her ...Tonight she will be awake so you can talk to her once she wakes" My Kid obeyed me and we went back to Rosie. 
             I just said to Rosie "Once she gets better let her come and stay with us because I was the reason so I need to take care of her" Rosie smiled when she heard this "Thanks Jennie".

AT NIGHT.
        Lisa got her consciousness back...doctor informed us, and my daughter rushed in and stood near Lisa. I couldn't hear what she was whispering inside Lisa's ears but I could see Lisa showing her thumbs up to my daughter. I couldn't believe the bond they have created so far. When Lisa is near my daughter she feels so Happy. I thought that I should consider my baby's happiness because today Lisa proved that she is a good guardian for my kid and an amazing and reliable friend for Jisoo. 
                                                   -----To be continued.