Part 31 (Truth)

Jennie's pov 
       " I know what should I do now I should call, I must check my daughter " Jennie grabbed her phone and dialed her mother.
      "Hey Mom can I speak with my daughter" 
"Hai Jennie ...Yeah you can but just now Lisa came and picked her up"...
    "What are you telling Mom.." Jennie yelled 
"Yes Jennie she came and she picked her up ...any problem" her mom panicked 
"Did she tell the location" ....I questioned immediately.
"No...she didn't"...
         I just hung up immediately when she replied "no" to my question ...
I called Lisa at once but she didn't attend my call ...I am baffled and I don't know to trust whom but I should protect my daughter ...so I called Rosie.
   "Hey Rosie, do you know where is Lisa "
        Rosie grasped my tensed voice "Calm down Jennie...I don't know I didn't hear from her since morning"
      "So, Does Lisa have any other number" ....
"I will send all her numbers Jennie ...in 5 minutes " Rosie hung up the call and she sent me some numbers ..
     I checked every single number but one number showed it is currently in the hill area...
I couldn't trust my eyes ..she took my daughter there to kill but why? so, she has been acting all along and I trusted her and gave myself to her and carrying her baby now ....

A few hours Later 
              Right now I am in a taxi traveling to that destination ...for 45 minutes and rushed the taxi driver to drive fast but at one moment he stopped " Ma'am we can't go any further ...You can walk "...
   "Why" Jennie questioned ...
 "This field belongs to some Mafia gang ...so I am not taking the risk...if you wish I can take back you home" ...
     I am here for my daughter I can't go back "No thanks I will walk..."
          I have no other choice but to walk. I walked for a while and reached the destination ...
   I saw a big mansion there I just rushed and tried to sneak peek but I could not see things...
suddenly 
                    somebody closed my mouth and dragged me and pushed me inside a dark room ...
"Who is it .....I am here for my daughter please give me my daughter back "I shouted ...
     one light turned on I saw a man figured got tied facing backward I walked forwards and it was Taehyung "Oh shit who did this to you ...."I yelled but he
didn't reply but I heard footsteps I didn't know who was coming I didn't know where to hide then the door opened and I saw  Lisa standing in front of me wearing black clothes and glass.
  "Hey wifey ...I told you that I would deal ...but see you are here what should I do now " 
      when Lisa moved forward I moved back  "Did you kill him" 
   without any hesitation, she replied, "Yeah I did " ...
    "But why Lisa ...." I cried 
           "Jennie Last night you were so close to me let us be together like that okay ..you must never question me".....Her reply increased my anger level 
 "I asked why ...Lisa"
   Her voice filled the entire mansion "Because he was giving information to my wife so I killed him, Jennie "
    I closed my ears " You killed Jisoo and you are the monster where is my daughter Lisa "
So finally you grabbed the truth "I am not going to give your daughter to you".. when she said those words my mind went blank because she is my world I hadn't seen her for a while even though that was Lisa's plan.
   "Please Lisa I beg you Lisa please don't kill my daughter ....I will go I will never come back I will never open my mouth to anyone"...I pleaded and held her legs 
     "Still you are planning to leave. I did all these things to make you stay as my wife" Lisa grabbed my arm ..." I can't live with you Lisa please spare my daughter's life"
    "Then I will make your can't into "can"...."
                                                    ------To be continued