CHAPTER-25(The next day )

Lisa's pov
              I am sitting at the dining table right now. I need my morning coffee, Now Jennie is sleeping I can't wake her up because she didn't even speak to me after last day's chaos 
After a few minutes, I saw her walking "Jennie can I get my coffee"... her answer made me sad "Lisa, Don't you have hands Just make your coffee" but I wanted to annoy her so I said, "You are my wife Jennie so go and make a coffee for your partner"..
      When I said those words she made her way angrily into the kitchen and I could hear the sound of plates and cups "Calm down Jennie ...Please pour your love" I innocently shouted.
      she came out holding a cup and she gave it to me "Here" ....she said facing down.
I held the cup and drank "Wow wonderful ....simply amazing like you"...she smiled and tried to turn but I held her hand and pushed her onto the sofa "What are you doing Lisa" she shouted .."Just making mine what is already mine" I shouted back. 
     "Lisa please I am not in the mood"....but Lisa licked her neck "I will trigger that my wife just shhhh now and enjoy"....
       "Spread your legs Jennie " Lisa whispered.
Lisa licked her clit and rubbed which made Jennie moan ...Lisa pushed her member inside Jennie and started to move. The entire living room was filled with the moaning sound of Jennie when they reached their climax Lisa kissed Jennie "I will never cross my boundaries Jennie and I have gotten a Job as a photographer in a massive company ".
     Jennie smiled and replied "That is  nice Lisa ...and thanks for assuring me once again"

They had a nice morning until Roise texted Lisa.
Rosie: Hey Lisa ...This may shock you but I have to say this Once Taehyung proposed to Jennie ...but Jennie rejected him...and he has a connection with Team Kai.
   Lisa: What the fuck? So do you think he has a connection with Jisoo's murder?
Rosie: I have no clue ... but Jennie is his FB and Instagram friend.
Lisa: What Jennie is following him? but why?
Rosie: I don't know...Now don't ask her later you can.
Lisa: What are you talking ....she is my wife I can ask her now and how dare she accepted his request on social media shitty apps.
 Rosie: Calm down you moron ...just ask her calmy she may have her reasons 
Lisa: Okay ...Thanks for your info keep me posted. 

Lisa saw Jennie all dressed up "Where are you going, Jennie"...
"Lisa ..I have to meet my old friend she is coming from Newzealand " Jennie replied.
"Can I come" Lisa questioned back.
"No, Lisa only my friends and I have arranged a cab "Jennie answered.
        Lisa didn't want to initiate the fight so she remained calm and nodded for Jennie's reply...
                         ---To be continued.