Chapter- 21 (The next day)

LISA'S POV 
        When I woke up I saw Jennie sleeping next to me innocently like a baby. I just smiled and Smirked thinking about last night I couldn't imagine what we did last night when I tried to get out of bed I saw Jennie was shivering so I just touched her neck it was so hot "OH my god she was burning ...Is that because of me Is that because of what We did last night...I just picked up my phone "
           I called Rosie she answered my call  and I informed her "Rosie, Jennie is suffering from  fever What should I do now"  At first she ridiculed me but then she got her words on track "Lisa just wake up Jennie and check her temperature and tell her to drink water"
      I accepted Roise's advice and I tried to wake Jennie up "Hey Jennie ...wake up are you okay? " I just shook her ..Her reaction and her words made me feel guilty  "Lisaa please My stomach is aching and I can't feel my body right now Please stop waking me up" and she shut her eyes again .. but I was confused so I asked "Jennie ..Is that because of our last night" I am scared right now. She replied, " No Lisa stop bothering me with your questions ".
    when I heard no from her mouth I said "Then wake up Jennie drink the water You should be hydrated then I will feed you and you must eat some tablets". Even after she doesn't want to do so. So, I had no other option but to force her.So I woke her up and took her to the side room of our hotel room where she could get fresh air .."Jennie I need you to get well soon" I said while holding her hands She smiled weakly "Sure Lisa give me some time I am just exhausted".
      "Last night I was  little rough right, I am sorry Jennie," I said while looking down.
"No Lisa what you did last night was your deserved part...You have done many things to my daughter and I know you touched me because you need a child for my daughter to play with...Even now you are not doing things for yourself"...she replied.
     "Last night was the best night Jennie " I gave her food and medicine in between and continued " I am glad that you enjoyed as well don't worry if you get pregnant I will take care of you" When I was talking to her I got interrupted by a call the caller id was "RAN MAFIA". I just muted the call and continued to talk but she felt the blabberness in my talk so she said  "You can attend the call Lisa"  but I just rejected her words "Just some spam number Jennie" ..
      After a few minutes she slept and I called back that number he was no one but my brother he is a Mafia too ...he would never call me unless it was an important issue 
    He attended my  call "Hey Lisa ...We got some big problem ..some drug dealers are intervened in this matter ..A man named  Jk escaped from prison and killed  few members of ours and he stole the most expensive drugs".
          I listened first then I didn't want to mingle myself because I promised Jisoo "Ran I can't I am married now so please stop bringing me into these problem... I am not a mafia anymore  I have a wife to take care" I explained.
       Suddenly I saw Jennie was standing behind me and said "You lied Lisa" ....Jennie didn't get the entire point she mis interrupted my entire talk with Ran ..I hug the call and went nearby "No Jennie I am not I just got a call and I just rejected, I am not going anywhere" ...
  she asked promise and I promised her she hugged me and cried "Lisa ....I loved Jisoo with all my heart but this mafia field took her away from me then you came in now we are here together and I wanted to love you till my last breathe so please don't leave me"..
     I kissed her forehead "I will never leave you nor our daughter" ....when I completed those words I saw she fainted but I grabbed her .....
                                               ---To be continued