CHAPTER -15(The whole day )

Lisa Pov 
    When I woke in the morning I smelled coffee I thought Jennie must be up and went to refresh myself then I walked down Jennie was sitting on the sofa When she saw me she greeted "Happy Morning Lisa" I just smiled "Morning Jennie". Then, she said, "Lisa your coffee and breakfast are on the dining table Please make yourself home and eat them".
           I just went near the table and saw she cooked a myriad of food for a single person "Jennie why did you cook a lot of food" I questioned while eating "You must eat healthy stuff so your wound can heal " she answered. I liked the way she cared but sometimes I feel that I am troubling her too much Still now I feel remorse for slapping her. But she cooked for me when I finished eating breakfast I just moved towards her and said "About that property Jennie I have done the rules and regulations and I did online registration too ..You will get an OTP and text" I sat on the sofa ." Thanks, Lisa but you assist me in pat the debt" She smiled. "Yeah, sure don't worry" I smiled back.
                 The next thing she did was make my junior wake "So Lisa," She touched my thigh I don't know whether is it intentional but her touch was seduction  "Why did you like me"...without her knowledge, I just placed her hand on her thigh now I feel okay so I was ready to answer my question but then she suddenly asked about my wound "How is the pain, Lisa".I just looked at her and said "Please one question at a time not many" which made her smile "Okay sorry Lisa" ...
                                   Then she got up and said, "I am gonna cook lunch Lisa ..Till that you can watch TV or read". I just nodded and picked up my phone.. she entered the kitchen and started her work after 10 minutes I heard a sound so I rushed in Jennie mistakenly cut her finger's skin  "What the heck ? Jennie Oh my god you are bleeding Who the heck told you to cook we can order online" I said in an irritated voice.
     Jennie wanted to continue her cooking section but I didn't allow her I held her hand and took her to the living room but she saw me and said "Lisa your wound is bleeding" When I looked down It was true my chest wound was bleeding and I can feel the pain...I rushed to the room and Jennie followed me she cleaned it and applied medicine to the wound and gave me some pain killers now I am lying on the bed Jennie was sitting near me she was about to get up but I held her hands "Stay Jennie" so she lied next to me I can inhale her scent It was good and I have always waited for this day but I have my boundaries. Suddenly she touched my hand I didn't even say anything ...next she touched my right shoulder Now I just turned and the very first thing I saw was her sweet pink lips I just moved forward to touch her lips even she followed me. I tried to kiss. But finally, she Just got up and said "Sorry" and she left me abruptly...
    At night.
            After this incident, I didn't even talk and she too didn't talk but now she prepared dinner. We had our dinner in complete silence I just wanted to talk but I didn't know how to start so I just said "Dinner was good ".She replied "Thanks Lisa".....she just left the living room by saying good night.
     I wonder now ...She started everything but now completely silent treatment what she is expecting me to do.
       When I went upstairs I had thought of going into her room because This love pain was troubling me I just needed an answer but my confusion made me go back to my room.
                                    ----To be continued