Chapter-20(The night)

Jennie's pov.
   I am exhausted right now I can't even think of anything right now all I need is to sleep but I should ask Lisa about something ..Right now I am on the bed and Lisa is refreshing herself in the bathroom ..Next I should refresh myself. When Lisa came out of the bathroom she insisted me go in. I just obeyed her ...I took a nice hot shower which made my muscles relax.
                  My friends gave me a dress and they promised me that I should wear that dress on my wedding night ...When I opened my bag in the dressing room I saw that the dress was so revealing I had no other options so I wore that dress and came out of the room...
           when I came out I saw Lisa was on her phone but her eyes gazed at me and she smiled "Nice dress Jennie" I smiled back and greeted her "Thank you Lisa" " She asked me to sit on the bed I just obeyed her words she moved forward and she sat behind me and whispered "You are so beautiful my wife" her words made goosebumps on my skin ...suddenly I moved but she held my arms and touched my shoulder and moved my hair to the front and she sniffed my neck I felt a kinda of pleasure ran all over my body. Then she started to lick my neck and sucked it then she moved it to my earlobe I couldn't control the pleasure I wanted her to continue and I wanted her to stop.
   Lisa pov.
        After seeing Jennie in that revealing dress I couldn't control myself so I just made the move she is my wife so I have the rights ...I sucked her neck and earlobe first I made it lighter then I sucked harder and harder which made her hug me. when she hugged me I smiled and touched her hip "Wow .. what an amazing structure " I just held her hip and turned her over now she is lying on the bed and I am on the top .. So far she didn't even say anything about whether she liked it or not so I just unbuttoned her dress I saw ...her beautiful breasts I just licked the nipple and sucked it and massaged her other side ...my member is poking harder and harder I need a release but Now I am exploring her body...
        I started to suck her breast so harder which made her moan harder and her hip started to move front and back but still I am not done with her breast so instead of sucking I just Bit it harder ....she Kinda yelled my name but I closed her mouth "shhhhhh Let me do my work wife ..you are mine now".
       I licked her belly button and sucked her stomach...Now my eyes moved to her down part I just touched with my hand her dress was still on...I felt her wetness ...." You are already wet for me wifey" I smirked. She just said, "Be gentle Lisa" ..... I just spread her legs wider and said " No Wifey I am gonna show you how much I love you".
                           I removed her panty and saw her dressless down part I started to lick her clits and inserted my tongue inside her pinkish vagina ...she cried from pleasure I just rubbed her clits a bit harder ..her mouth turned into O shape ...she couldn't bear any more I just smiled and licked harder and harder I just held her hands with my hand so she cannot move.
                                Now  I am going to insert my member into her vagina...she panicked by seeing my thriving member  I started to insert slowly at first she yelled in pain which clearly shows she hadn't had sex for a while but she adjusted then I started to move in and out ...I started slowly then I did harder while massaging her breast ...she cried in pain and pleasure ...

           Finally, we came together ... my sperm entered her and my words were "Give me a child Jennie so my daughter can play happily with our kid" ....She smiled and hugged me. I  kissed her on her lips.
                    overall exhausted so we slept together We had amazing sex but we didn't have the energy to talk ....speech was lacking between us.
                        -----To be continued.