Disclaimer

First of all: I do not own anyone or anything from the Harry Potter universe. All characters, excluding my oc's belong to JK Rowling. The plot of this story will also be of my own creation. I know very little about the marauders era. I don't even know everything about the golden trio era.

Quite frankly, all of my knowledge of the marauders era comes from the fanfic I've read. I just woke up the other day and decided "hey let's make a Harry Potter Fic based off this one scenario." Then changed it to a marauders Fic cuz I felt it would be more fitting.

So clearly, this will be non-cannon. I'm trying to research to make it as correct as possible, however I will be taking creative liberty and therefore some things will not coincide with proper wizarding world lore. (I.e. her fondness towards the dementors [that will play a part in changing lore from the golden trio era, *cough* Sirius *cough cough*]

Finally, I am just a Canadian teenager who is starting the first semester of my final year of high school in only a few days. Safe to say, I have a lot on my plate right now. This story will be an ideal way to express any creative thoughts I have. I'm eager to write but with my busy schedule it may not be too often. The last chapter I wrote took about 3 days to write, and it didn't include any proper editing or refining as of this point in time. That's likely how it will be until I publish a fair few chapters. This is just a warning that this is likely to be at the bottom of my priority list for the next few months. That being said, I am a procrastinator so I may work on it just to avoid doing other stuff.

Cool beans, let's bounce.