[007]~ 𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝐿𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓂

"Hey Sia, wanna come study with us?" Marlene asked the girl as they left Charms class.

"Yeah sure. As long as everyone is okay with that." She answered a bit shy. The Gryffindor girls were very welcoming to her over the last couple of weeks, however there was one in particular who seemed on guard.

"Oh come of it Sia. Lily doesn't hate you, she's just a bit confused of her own thoughts and beliefs. She didn't realize your...history, when she met you so it was a big shock to her when she found out. Don't worry about a thing, she got on with you when she met you, she's not gunna let rumours of your past tarnish that." Marlene assured the girl.

"Alright." She sighed. "I just want to make sure she's not uncomfortable. But if you insists it will be okay then I believed you. I will meet you guys after class in the library?"

"Great! See ya there!" Marlene smiled and skipped off. She was in an awfully good mood today.

———————————

The girls sat in the library for hours. At first they were studying, but once they finished their work they began to gossip.

"I don't know if I like like him, but he's just...really great." Alice answered.

"Please Alice I beg of you, give that boy a chance." Marlene insisted.

"Yeah I actually agree with Marls here. You and Frank would be really cute." Mary agreed.

"Yeah... I agree too." Alice spoke quietly.

Marlene had to contain her excitement. "Let's go! Now we've got to get you guys together!" She beamed.

"Marls are you like, doing okay?" Lily asked jokingly.

"Yeah, it seems you have been over the moon today." Odessa laughed.

"Welll, since you guys brought it up..." she looked around, barely able to contain her excitement. "Me and Sirius are back together." She exclaimed.

"Oh Marls, that amazing I'm so happy for you." Lily said, though her tone didn't seem super enthusiastic.

"I know! And now I just want to play matchmaker for everyone it seems like." She laughed.

"Wouldn't mind you doing that for Potter." Lily grumbled, leaning back in her chair. "Honestly, that boy needs to learn what the word 'no' means. He won't leave me alone."

"I bet with the first quidditch match coming up he's gunna ask you to support him." Mary laughed.

"Oh please no. I gotta support my own team but it will definitely not be because I'm supporting him." She pouted.

Odessa laughed. "Speak of the devil." She then returned to the reading, not caring much for the anticipated conversation that would ensue.

"Oh Merlin, he's coming this way." Lily grumbled.

"Hello ladies." James smiled brightly. He noticed Odessa smile and roll her eyes, though not looking up. "I just came to speak with one of you." He began.

"Oh just get it over with Potter, we don't really care what you've got to say to her today." Mary spoke, also not being the boys biggest fan.

"Alright then. Well as you girls know, the first Quidditch game is coming up, Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw." He began.

"Called it" Mary whispered. Alice giggled.

"Anyway, I'm risking no chances of losing on Friday, so I decided to come ask for a good luck charm." He beamed.