[013]~ 𝒮𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒰𝓃𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁

"Could you make our job just a little bit easier?" Peter whined to Odessa.

"What do you mean?" She asked the boy who had just arrived only a few moments prior.

"Well we're supposed to look after you but you keep running off." Remus agreed from across the table.

Odessa rolled her eyes. "You really don't have to trouble yourselves."

Mary scoffed, "Sure we do! We're given permission-"

"Orders, actually." Lily butted in, smiling widely.

"Orders." Mary agreed, "to literally invite you to sleep over in our dorm. And you haven't even done that yet!"

Odessa had to agree, as friendly as the fourth year Slytherin girls were, she wanted some time out of the Slytherin dorm.

"Yeah, you should come set up in our room tonight. We can finally properly spend time with you since you've been back." Lily offered.

"Sure, I'll just let Pandora and Dorcas know." She got up.

"Oh, I'll come with you." Sirius spoke eagerly as he quickly jumped to his feet.

"No, that's alright. I was planning on heading straight to class after that anyway." She argued, knowing Sirius wouldn't realize the blatant lie.

"Perfect. Maybe I'll be on time for once." He laughed.

"No offence Sirius, but I don't think the Slytherin girls are the most fond of you." She spoke gently.

"Why ever not? I'm incredibly charming." He defended.

She laughed. "Yes, I believe that may be why." She looked over at Marlene, still none the wiser.

"Fine, then let's just skip talking to your hateful little pals and just walk to class." He grumbled.

She laughed. "That could work I suppose. Hey Marls?" She called.

"Yeah?" She looked over.

"Would you mind giving Pandora and Dorcas a heads up that I'll be in Gryffindor tonight?"

"Yea, works for me, buttercup." She smiled.

"Oh, shut it with that." She laughed, turning to leave. "Thank you!" She called out to her friend before leaving the hall.

——————————

"So, what're your plans for Christmas? Going back to the muggle world?" Sirius laughed.

Odessa smiled. "No, actually. I'm not spending Christmas with my father." She revealed.

"Really? So you're staying at Hogwarts?" He exclaimed happily. "That's great! I can ask my parents to let me stay here and we can just relax here together."

"No, I'm not staying here either. Spending a lovely Christmas in Azkaban was my plan." she smiled.

He gave her a confused look. "That's your plan? Spending Christmas in prison is what you look forward to?" He asked, bewildered.

She sighed, "Sirius, when do they ever let people out of Azkaban?"

"They let you out." He shot back.

"Exactly. It's not something that happens a lot. I'm a rare exception as far as I know. They need to make sure I'm still... behaving?" She explained.

"What, they thought as soon as they let you out you were going to go casting unforgivable curses on everyone?" He joked.

"Probably." She shrugged.