[010]~ 𝒢𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝓁𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇

Regulus left the infirmary, heading off to his next class, when he ran into his elder Slytherins. "There you are, I swear I never see you anymore." Lucius laughed. "Spending a lot of time with the criminal, are you?".

"Yeah," he spoke absentmindedly. "Yeah, she's great." He snapped back to his usual charade. "Quite a joy to have around." He spoke fondly, trying to mask his worry for the girl he had just left the moment prior.

"Pity she's a Hufflepuff. How do you think she managed that?" Narcissia asked.

Regulus laughed. "I keep asking her if she spelled the hat, though she still denies it."

"If she managed to cast a spell on the hat without anyone noticing then she's clearly a very powerful asset." Bellatrix noted.

"You should introduce us to her sometime, Black. She only hangs out with a small crowd, we can never approach her." Lucius grumbled.

"Maybe, but nows not the time for that." Regulus brushed off, reaching his classroom.

———————————

It was the day after the full moon, Sirius, James, and Peter snuck down from their dorm to check on Remus in the hospital wing.

As they approached the door, someone came out. "Reg?" Sirius asked, taken aback. "Why're you at the infirmary at four in the morning on a Saturday?"

"What are you doing at the infirmary at four in the morning on a Saturday? Don't you usually sleep past your first class?" He argued.

"Yes. But I happen to have things to do and places to be today. Now stop deflecting, why were you there?" He asked again.

"I just needed some pain medication. Got injured during a quidditch practice." He lied. "And you?" He looked at the three boys only a year older than him.

They looked at each other cluelessly. "Same." Peter spoke up.

"But you don't play quidditch?" Regulus questioned Peter.

He stared blankly at him. "I'm here for emotional support." He decided quickly.

"...right." Reggie spoke, giving one more look at the blonde boy before rushing back to his common room.

"Was it just me or did he not have any pills with him when he was leaving?" Peter asked as they entered the room.

"Maybe they were in his pocket?" James offered. As they walked towards the bed they knew Remus was in, he noticed another bed with the curtains drawn around it. "Or more likely, he was visiting someone." He spoke curiously. James began to reach for the curtain to see who Sirius's little brother was there to see.

"Ah, I was waiting for you three." Madam Pomfrey announced. James quickly pulled away from the curtain. "He just woke up not too long ago. No major cuts this time, besides the arm, it's just a lot of bruises and some superficial wounds."

They headed over to their werewolf pal. "Lotta scratches though. Did you fall into a pine tree or something moony?" Sirius laughed, knowing he was the one who led him into that path.

"Very funny Pads." Remus glared.

"Who else is in here?" James asked, not wanting Remus's secret to be heard but also curious to the person within the curtains.