[005]~ 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝑜, 𝒲𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃

Lily Evans. The prefect. A muggle-born. She was a bright student with a generous heart. Despite being in Gryffindor, she remained friends with Severus Snape, a 5th year Slytherin. The marauders, however, took a great dislike towards the young boy. Perhaps it was his demeanour, his attitude. Perhaps it was his house or his appearance. Or perhaps it was because he was closer to Lily Evans than James could ever hope to be. The boys picked on Severus insistently, much to Lily's dismay. Her good heart held her near her friend, standing by his side and keeping him strong. That was why she was placed in Gryffindor. Because no matter what, no matter who spoke or what danger would stand in her way, Lily Evans would not allow her friends to be put in harms way. She had such a kind soul, she hadn't the heart to turn someone away who she saw a friend in.

That is why the past few hours have broke her. She sat up, unable to sleep, constantly thinking of the new girl she had met.

Odessa Ambrosius. A renowned name for many reasons. She had come from one of the longest lines of purebloods. Not only that, but her family lineage directly links her to Merlin, the greatest legend in the Wizarding world, praised as a god. She was also known for her own experiences. Not much was let out to the public about her case. She was a young child when she was sent off to Azkaban to serve her own sentence. Not much was let out but one thing was commonly decided to be the truth. She had killed. Nobody knows how many, nobody is certain of how. On at least one count, she is rumoured to have used a forbidden curse. But the public determined she must have been a killer.

That girl. That evil girl. She had posed as an innocent transfer when they met in the street. She had sat in the train gossiping with her all the way to Hogwarts. Despite her dark history, she sat there with an innocent smile on her face. Did she feel no guilt at all? And beyond all that, she got sorted into Hufflepuff. The house known for their kindness. As much as one would hope the young girl changed, it would be impossible for her to change that much. There was no conceivable way she could have been sorted into Hufflepuff. The only explanation would be that she forced her way there. She had to have cast a spell or threatened the hat or something. Everyone was wondering how it happened. There was no way that girl was as pure as she was pretending to be.

So, when Lily found that very girl sleeping peacefully on the Gryffindor couch, she was at a loss for words. How did she get in? Why did she come here? Lily watched the girl hesitantly. After confirming the girl was in a deep slumber, she got closer, sitting on the floor in front of the couch, peering up at her.
She didn't look evil. Quite the contrary. Laying there, Lily concluded she had the face of an angel. Her eyes fluttered every now and again as the gentle breeze wafted through the room. Her lips were downturned ever so slightly, not in a frown, but enough to make her sleep look less than peaceful. Her soft blonde curls layer astray in every which way, some resting perfectly across her face.
Lily looked over to see the girls covers. She was not graced with one of the many blankets that adorned the common room. Instead she had settled for sleeping with just the large black coat covering her body. Lily wondered who's it was, as it clearly was too big for the young girl. Lily was lost in thought, unaware of the girl beginning to stir. "How could she be so dangerous?" Lily asked aloud.

Her question was quickly answered. Odessa was abruptly awoken by the presence of somebody directly in front of her, and the voice, though not being able to determine who it was or what was said, confirmed there was someone right in front of her. So, in the blink of an eye, Odessa shot out her hand and cast in her head "INCARCEROUS!" Immediately, ropes bound Lilys limbs to her body as she stood there in shock.

Odessa immediately realized what she had done. "Oh, oh my... Lily! I'm, so sorry. I though that, you were someone coming to harm me." She spoke slowly and carefully, beginning to untie the ropes delicately. She had to be careful when she was casting spells, to ensure nothing would be done wrong. But her intense training had caused her to be careful of her words in casual conversation. She was aware that even a slight slip of the tongue or the slightest of hand movements could cause a great deal of suffering to someone around her. For that, she had to be incredibly cautious of what she said or how she moved.