Imaginary-Ink

Aliases:
Imagination-God,
The Creative Creator,
The Creative Protector,
The Forbidden Conduit of Imagination,
The Eden Tree's Protector,
One of Eden's new heroes.

Nickname:
The Squid,
Daniel,
The bane of all of the Conduits,
Squid Hero,
Milkyway squid,
Star squid,
Cosmic squid,
The prime of all Ink-Sans.

Age: unknown

Weight: 134 pounds

Height: 6'2

Soul type: Conduit Soul

Birthplace: unknown location

HP: Infinite

ATK and DEF: Infinite

Eye color: amoeba or anything

"I may have done terrible things in the past, but that won't stop me to do what it is done. I will protect not just the Multiverse, but all of the Eden-Sphere." -Imaginary-Ink.

Description:
Imaginary-Ink is a version of Ink-Sans that is chosen to be the Forbidden Conduit of Imagination after the original have been killed by Faker but the soul escape. The Soul chosen Ink to be a new host because how Creative Ink is. He is also the one that became aware on what he is doing and the first (FGoD) Ink-Sans to ever become responsible.

Story:
A version of (FGoD) Ink that has been chosen after the previous Forbidden Conduit of Imagination died by Faker's hands but the soul escape and landed into Ink. Ink then took the soul but didn't absorb it yet as he continues on what he is doing. That is until he met someone from a Different AU from a Different Multiverse came and talk to Ink and conversing with him. because of him, Ink became mature and learn the concepts of empathy and remorse. He also learns the balance of the Multiverse and how Error's job is important. Because of this, Ink decides to emends Error about his roles and promise not to create more than the Multiverse can handle. After that, He decides to Absorb the Soul he got before meeting Ink from an Alternative Multiverse to force ink to play his game. But with the new minds set and maturity, he fought off against his counterpart and discovers with his soul, he can do anything by imagine him to be. After the fight was over, Alphatale came to be, and Ink has to be the one takes them all on. He met Alpha and became his student. While Alpha is cruel towards Ink in his training, Ink has a patient to help Alpha in his dark past, with him learning on how to become a therapist. When KM came to be and tried to control Ink, the soul refuse instead KM exploded and reform in the worse way possible. Fast forward as to Error sacrifice and how things go, Ink and Error404 revealed on what happened and Ink make amends to his actions in the past. But unbeknownst to everyone, the Ink from X-event earlier came and took the soul of the Unnameable and became Hollow-Ink and Error become Righteous-Error. Both Ink and Error then decides to work together in order to defeated Ink's worse version of his counterpart. After it is like been years had pass, the Conduits came and tried to end him, but Himmsworth came along with prism and Folklore and with Righteous help, they all push them back. Himmsworth then decided to take Ink to the Eden-Sphere and take him to Eden herself. Eden, Himmsworth, and Yesmerian then made two of the weapons design for Ink himself. The first one is design to take on The Being Slayer and Death N'Cherry while the other one gives him Omniscient. And on that day forward, Ink changes his clothes and renamed himself as Imaginary-Ink and became the Protector of Eden-Sphere and the Tree itself.

Appearance:
Imaginary-Ink looks like the original Ink when it comes to the face. With a Black Paint in his right cheek and eye-lights that changes in response to his emotions. But what he wears that is different than his original counterpart. His clothes are stained with different paints, he wears a gray light blue sky with a hoodie, he has blue jeans with a palette, he has the same shoes that he has in the past, he wears a long brown hoodless jacket with the collar up, he has a improve stash of paint in his upper chest, and finally he wears a brown scarf with no writing because his memory is fix. Usually, he put two of his weapons were in the back in a x formation.