Dust-Loner

Aliases:
LG,
Last Genocide,
The wondering beast.

Nicknames:
D-Loner,
DL,
DT-anomaly,
Conduit Hunter,
HELL.

Age: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Height: 6'3

Soul type: Artificial Soul (But also RED Monster Soul)

Birthplace: Dusttale (Last Genocide)

LV: 20

DTLV: 3

HP: aleph-Null

ATK and DEF: aleph-Infinity

Eye color: RED, PURPLE, CYAN, WHITE

"STAY OUT OF THIS!"- D-Loner

Description:
Dust-Loner is a version of Last Genocide Sans, one that decided to take a different approached on the Artificial Soul. This is also where he is the one who is constantly fighting back against the DT-Demons every day, for the rest of existence.

Story:
It was hard when fighting the human as Sans had gone this far. He had Killed all of the underground in order to gain power to defeat them, he even made a deal with Gaster in order to get a better chance, but they all ended in a failure. The only card he had left is the Artificial Soul, and he is going to use it. Though, something isn't right, as Alphys' warnings ring onto his mind, he notices something within his soul that is strange. Ever since he discovers this, his power increase and his stats stated that he is on DTLV2 after gaining MAX LV20. What is even more strange is that he hears voices, seeing things that are not there, and feeling like he had for a moment going to be taken at any time if he is not focus enough. He then thought of an idea, one that he heard in stories that is supposed to make Monsters even stronger when using the human souls. Instead of absorbing the souls, this something that supposed to win the war of humans and monsters but doesn't have a chance to and was forgotten. Sans BOND the Artificial Soul instead of Absorbing it, which cause an interesting effect in which it diverse from the original LG. The original should have Sans exploded and brain dead and Gaster took over, but instead it gave an increase of power, his wounds all healed as his slash wound disappear, and his soul along with the Artificial Soul began to change. The Artificial Soul that connected into the Void was disconnected, instead was connected into a variant of the Void, one that is a shadow of DETERMINATION. Once that is done, Sans and the human continue to fight, as the battle destabilize the entire timeline. Sans began to lose, but also began to let the Demons get to him as he figures that they can do a better job than them. Gaster then takes Sans, but it was a huge mistake as his mind began to be influence by an unknown force, one that all DT-users faces when they're leveling up their DT. Because of this, Gaster was now a husk to his formal-self, now glitches on his eyes and never ever seems to get out of this trance. This results in the Demon takes the body and transform it into its beast, as it proceeds to beat the Human/Player to the point that they died, both in game and in the real world. As that happened, the Timeline Crash, as the beast was forced to turn back, due to him possessing Gaster and not Sans. When Sans woke up, he is in a white area, one that he felt...nothing. For weeks Sans had been trying and failing to escape this hell hole, as he feels that he doesn't belong here. Then, his Soul, a fusion of a his own and the Artificial Soul then makes him stronger, stronger and stronger, as his power began to warp the very fabric of space and time, as well as his stats are aleph digits than the normal digits. Then, a black skeleton with tear marks appears and tried to delete him, but failed as Sans is too powerful, and the fact that he had no Code. Because of this, Sans manage to escape by copying the Glitch Portals that this being made, allowing him to escape. Ever since then, Sans has been fighting, from his D+ variant, to the so-called God of the Multiverse, to even the first Destroyer. Thanks for Sans's Soul that is inside of him, not only was he be able to survive all of this, but also grows in strength unlike no other, even consider a threat when left alive.