Inverted Conduits

Notes: that these are the known Conduits and has been Documented by GlitchDust and Z-Gaster.

Summary

These are Inverted Conduits, or Conduits in the image of their goddess's name Nix, the Xeno from another existence entity. These Conduits have the same powers as them, but more dangerous and more powerful as they were filled by the strange substances that we have not Identified. It is likely that this is their source of power and their lifeblood of their existence as test shown that it can bring something to life or make already existing ones stronger. They can take the shape of the Current Conduit's host or take previous users if they wish as they shown that Inverted-Change can change from Alpha to a being of unimaginable description. It is highly advice that all who read this must stay away from them as they are dangerous and can lead to fates that is far worse than death.

Mission

Their mission is to bring back Nix by any means necessary and doing that with extreme violence when provoke. They also have the mission to bring chaos and domination to all the Eden Tree and others beyond. It is unknown who organize this, but it must mean real and must take all the precaution as much as possible.

Known Conduits

Inverted-Change: This twisted version of Change name himself Alan, and he is basically the most emotional driven who wants Nix to return. He is also suicidal, do to temporarily fuse with Alpha that cause this suicidal tendency to occur.

Inverted-Balance: The smartest out of the members, Balance is the most manipulative and the most trigger happy out of all the members, due to his unique way of being born. His name is the same as Error404, William, and he is also the closest thing to William, just without compassion of any sort. Basically, this is what Happened when Error404 embrace being like the Astral Mother. He is also having a weird obsession of Cookies and Alpha-Chara in the most sexualize way possible.

Inverted-Destruction: Despite having the Conduit of Destruction, Jake is surprisingly calm and doesn't like unnecessary suffering as much as possible, even went so far as to temporarily go against his fellow Conduit if they went too far than indented. Jake is also the one with diplomatic skills and is the one who talks to others if necessary. 

Inverted-Will: The Second Smartest person within the group, he is originally a girl, but since the new Conduit of Will is a man, then his gender got switch. Because of this, his Name is Athena, and his sexuality is transgender. If given the choice, he would change it to female, but as for right now, he is stuck as a male and he would let others calls him as 'he' until he manages to change that. Athena is also the one who had the most experience when it comes to fighting and he is also known for killing his enemies with his bare hands in the most brutal way possible.

Facts

Unlike the other Conduits, they can fuse and infuse whatever they want without restrictions as they can. It is due to because of the fact that they have an independent cycle and can do whatever they want.

These Conduits are the mixture of Nix's true form, plus fragments of the actual Conduits.

They are stronger than their original counterparts. 

They are also the ones that have multiple connections to the underworld, like the underbelly of the citadel, or the dungeon. 

Like the Circle of Mages, they too were never heard off, thanks for their blood to have anti-Omniscient and Omnipresent within themselves.

The main for have most of the current Conduit's powers, both their Conduits and outside ones.

They have a band called deathless Metal.