Warwick Castle

Summary:
Also known as the Dungeon, it is an underground organization much similar to the Citadel's underbelly. The difference between them as unlike the Citadel's underbelly, the Dungeon is much, much bigger due to the influence extended to other Eden-Orbs and other places that no one can herd from. These people selling from slaves, to drugs, to even weapons thought impossible to obtained. As expected, not very nice stuff was in there, ranging from sex slaves to child labor to even body part selling with freshly alive, yet regenerative people, it was bad all around. Currently it is supplying weapons to literal madmen, dictators, and anyone who got involve into the war of a billion Orbs. Not much known to it other than it is quite chaotic all around. To this day, not even a single soul left alive and see the horrors of the Dungeon it really is. The Suppressers didn't have a chance to challenge them as they don't want to risk a neutral reassure destruction. Dust of the remain Monsters that is from Pacifist AU and the smelt smoke tall tell signs of these people have been, or are currently into this AU, or the Multiverse. They don't have a true location as their place always changes whenever needed it, which it is frequently as they don't want to attract unwanted attentions. It is not that they don't have the chance to fight, if need be, it is that because the there was a certain incident that occurred in their early days that cause this policy to implemented, and new recruits show the videos about the events prior and the reason why this needed to be implemented. Not much to their leaders, however, it has a structure, and this message is being recorded within this document. Any signs that is new, changes, new information, or anything will be recorded to note/updated here.
<Written and documented by Z-Gaster>

Hierarchy of the Dungeon:
In summary, these are the chain of command and the ones who runs the place. These hierarchy was put into place to put order and stability within the Dungeon. All these information was recorded have been though spies and through actually being into the market casual by just going in there and do what any one of them do within this market.

The Hierarchy is categories is 1-5, with sub being specials. 1 is basically Head Hydra and it is the only thing that is 1. Sub classes are special as these classes is where they are basically the main side and even sometimes over class Head Hydra if any of them if specific criteria are meet, and they have the means to get it done. However, most of the time, they serve under the main classes.

1-Head Hydra:
Also known as the leader of organization, or the Dungeon Master, or the CEO of this market, he is lead figure head to this whole operation. It is unknown to who or what he is, but one thing is clear, that he has a planned to do something that is not good, all information about the plans or him is top priority. 

2-Capital Councils:
Or CC for short, this basically the branch of the councils, ones that only follow direct orders from Head Hydra. They are the management and staff of whatever their business is. Basically, if something went wrong, or a problem arise, or potential threats arise, usually they're the ones who will have to deal with this. There also are the ones who deals with other organization like the underbelly of the Citadel and other corrupt officials.

Sud0-Black Right fist:
These are the basically a division and the black ops in this organization. Their mission is depended to whatever they needed it to spy on people or retrieve something valuable within the organization's interest. If anything goes wrong to their leaders, they're the ones who would go in and take out their own boss and elected another one for everybody to functions.

More Information will come soon...

Facts:

They are the benefactors of Nexus and Cosmic Essence, allowing their buyers to gain the two biggest power sources within all of existence. 

They're the suppliers of sex slaves, in fact the biggest illegal Brothel in all of Eden.

If someone ever found out about their leader, they be kidnap and brainwash into serving them for the rest of their lives.