Omen, the Red Angel

Aliases:
Red Death,
Red Angel,
Death by a thousand blades.

Nickname:
Double Trouble,
Dust's worse nightmare,
master of vanishment and nobody,
Opposite Error666.

Age: 900,200,453 years old

Weight: 119 pounds

Height: 6'8

Birthplace: Fusion Orb

Soul type: Monster soul filled with DETERMINATION

LV: 40

DTLV: 1.9

HP: Infinite and beyond

ATK and DEF: Beyond Infinite

Weapons: "Staff of DETERMINATION, Pure Hatred Scythe, Soul Slayer."

"For all your worth, you're the worse fusion I ever laid eyes upon."- Omen

Description:
Omen is the fusion of GlitchDust's Alternative and an older version of Dust+. He is also known as the Red Angel, one of the few fusions that Que didn't have the chance to make him a slave as his powers is too much, as well as the master of vanishment and nobody.

Story:
Omen was born after the fusion had entered to this world as he didn't know on what to do. Since his power is too much for the world, he then decided to lay low and hid from all of Eden. Due to him dedicating most of his life and the fact that he heard other fusion's boss and other crimes that they all did, Omen became the master of hidden beings and did all that he can do to not be a puppet and a slave as his freewill is the most important thing for him to do and known to only few as master of vanishment and nobody. Omen also dedicating his time to training and honing his powers, abilities, and getting stronger by each day. Because of all of this, Omen is the only fusion that can take on Malesgrow, Faringold, and Just666 all at the same time, and that is only his base form as he can go toe to toe with someone the likes of Devastation, the fusion of Faker, and Warlock. Qua didn't even know his existence until one day when it all changes. Omen is relaxing in an orb within to take a break from all the training until he senses that the fusions is here and will commit genocide to the people within this Orb. Normally, he would just leave as to not be discovered and do not bother on what they're doing, but when it comes to innocents, and because of the fact that both componence had committed such atrocity and suffering due to them committing their own genocides to combat their humans who did all that, Omen decided to rush in and protect the innocents. Once in there, the fusions, Salazar and Havoc, they have no idea who this guy was until they all realize that he too is a fusion just like them, and he is protecting the innocents. Que seeing the potential uses within Omen, then decided to order the others to capture him and force him to be a puppet to use. Havoc and Salazar then attack Omen without hesitation as for the orders of Que. Unfortunately for them, due to Omen having been train his powers and absorbing tons of abilities, along with enhancing his already existing ones, Omen proceeded to destroyed both Havoc and Salazar and tells them that their the most pathetic and weak fusions he ever fought against. This cause Que to get mad as she sends Regal, Thor, Odin, and Cyberware to fight him, only they too were defeated. even their Butterfly like state is useless against Omen as he overpowered them all. Que have enough as she came in and face Omen herself. Omen is struggling as he finally finds his match until his inner demons, who calls himself Negative+, then proceeded to take Omen and transform into his Unbound form and reck Que to dust. Once Que and all the other fusions were defeated, Unbound then sends them into the TransVoid of this Orb and lock them in their till they find a way to escape. Now turn back to normal and see that he makes himself well known, Omen's mission now is to stop Que and the other fusions and protect the innocents as much as possible as an atonement for the sins of both components' past.