Charlotte

Aliases:
The wondering Child,
Old World Child.

Nickname:
Charlie,
C,
C-Girl.

Age: 10

Weight: 70.5 pounds

Height: 4'6

Soul type: Hybrid soul

Birthplace: (Sky Kingdoms)Burntale

LV: 1

HP:20

ATK and DEF: 3 and 10

Eye color: Cyan

"Please, let me help you, as I can guide you out of your situation."- Charlotte

Description:
This is Charlotte, a 10-year-old girl who was born into the skies, making her free from most of the mess up stuff that is happening within Burntale, but at the same time though, Charlie is witnessing the tragedies that were happening within their home AU and Multiverse.

Story:
A hybrid of a human and Monster, and the niece of Toriel, the keeper of the Sky Kingdoms, her name is Marisa. Her husband, Aelfric, an Elf that is head of the medical field, hence the reason why most people didn't die from illness during their lives in in the Ruin Sky Kingdoms. The both of them bond over the fact that they're force into a life of hiding due to circumstances or coming from family problems. As they live their lives, they grow more and more accustomed to their lives of helping people, even runaway kids who somehow got in here. As time went on, Marisa have conceived a child with Aelfric, a very exciting thing to see. But something is wrong, Marisa fell into ill, causing her child to be in danger, due to a hybrid is basically vulnerable than normal race, as Hybrids were too powerful than single races, but the most vulnerable due to them requiring more energy than most. Aelfric did all that he can to save his wife and their child, he did save his wife, but the child is still in danger. As they became desperate, a Lurker came and offered a solution to their problems. It is just boiled down to him recoded their child in order to save her. Of course, they agree as the Lurker went out to other AUs and entire existence to see if there is something that can help out. Then, he stumbled upon Jason's desktop and sees the game/universe and sees that a certain person, one that survives this whole or deal without so much as a need to eat or drink, let alone anything that might be what he is looking for, her name, Lily. The being then spies on Lily as she along with her companion, the Umbral Knight on their journey to purify the Blight. Her powers, her prayer to recover, her ability to use the Blight who have been imprinted by their souls of others to fight for her, this is certainly quite a fit for this child he is saving. So, he copied all of Lily's code, her ability to pray, ability to summon, her relics and more. The Lurker then realizes that the neckless, the amulet, is what gives her an ability to sustain herself without any energy, hence the reason why she survives. He then copied it too, gaining its magic and properties. He sees that the Amulet is not whole, there by its power is not at its full potential, and what is worse is that enemies of the Lurkers came to this Universe to destroy whatever it is left. Feeling responsible for all of this to happened, the Lurker then makes things right by making himself known to Lily and the Umbral Knight before they stumble upon the invaders. At first, the Umbral Knight was confused as it is not a Blight, yet sense power like no other, and in a way, similar to him and the Imprints of the Blighted warriors that Lily had purified. The Lurker then explains that he is from another world, one that is so much different than theirs, and there are others similar to them, just slightly different. The Umbral Knight, skeptical about everything, then ask why it comes here which the Lurker confessed that the reason why is because of Lily, and he needed her code in order to save a child he was given the task to himself. The Umbral Knight understands the circumstances, but still mad at the fact that he was spying on them in the first place. Then, the Lurker then explain that they needed to complete the Aegis Curio fast due the fact that he made a huge mistake by letting the enemies of his people in and now they're threaten to destroy everything. Knowing that, he then offers the help on that task, along giving Lily an ability to actually fight back against them. The Umbral Knight refuse this, but Lily step forward and agreed to it, much to the Umbral Knight's dismay. Then, they went to work, as the Lurker collected all the seven fragmented stone tablets in order to restore the Aegis Curio, while the Umbral Knight and Lily collecting the last of the artifacts needed to prepare themselves for a battle of their lives. Once that is all done, the Lurker then collects all the code of the Artifacts and the Aegis Curio, but at the same time, boost Lily's strength in order to give them a chance to fight. Once the Invaders came, they were all ready, as the second they found them, the fight began, and it a fight of destruction and chaos. Luckily, The Lurker teleport all of them to a place far away from their kingdom, a dessert area. The fight lasted for a while, but they won, and kick out the invaders. Once that is done, they reenter back to the kingdom and finish the job, taking down the Blighted lord and purified Freddia, free her of her duties, and now their ruin kingdom suffers no more. The Lurker, happy with it, then gave Lily a custom item that allows them to travel between Multiverse and other Multiverses and even other Orbs that the Lurker discuss about with them and bit them farewell as they happily depart each other but promise to meet again after the dust settles within their AU and Multiverse. The Lurker, now having Lily's Code and the Amulet's Code, then went back to Burntale and meets Marisa and Aelfric once again. He then went to work, altering the unborn child's code, match it that of Lily's code, and integrated the Amulet's code and Aegis Curio's code into the Child's soul, allowing them to have the same effect as the Amulet and the charm, thereby saving her. Once the Child was born, Aelfric name the child Charlotte, in honor of her great grandmother, and the Lurker, experience Lily's world, then gave the second name Nimphilia, Lily's ancestor and as a way to symbolize that Charlie is in a way, part of Lily's family. Growing up, Charlie wonders the ruin cities within their Sky Kingdoms, as basically it is a great site seeing. But then, a familiar figure, one that Lurker have contact years ago. This revealed to be Lily, now older and more experience, as she come to Charlie. Recognizing the mark of her forehead, due to parts of Lily being within Charlie, and now a part of Lily's family, both code and somehow blood. Because of this, Lily then trains Charlie on how to fight, with her also know on how to help others in her own way, just like Lily did when she is young. With teacher, a family, and their Lurker, Charlie is going to be a vital part and her role into redeeming Burntale, and their sins.