B.R.O.K.E.N DREAMTALE

Long ago, the Mainframe tried to convert the once proud Dreamtale into something horrific and disgusting through the multiverse. But something change again that it is trying to convert into something back to its original form or state. Because of this, the two split, creating an old and new Dreamtale and its variant. Dead-Dreamtale and the original Dreamtale stood firm into its place, unable to fully change to one and another, yet satisfied for the two forces. However, this also have the adverse effect of creating a third one, one that is more broken and twisted then the Dead variant is. This is the story were on how the B.R.O.K.E.N Dreamtale came to be.

POV

"Brother, Nightmare, get down from the tree!"

Dream is shouting all of his longs out to his brother Nightmare who is reading books about how magic works. Nightmare put his book away and landed down with his spells that he made. This impress Dream as he never seen Nightmare doing magic and the fact that he knows that he was interested on other Magic and other sources. Nightmare looks at his brother and nodded as he spoke out.

"Well, ya, that is just I have been practicing it for a while."

As Nightmare said that, all of a sudden, rocks trying to hit Nightmare, only to be either dodge and block with a pentagram as people insulted and name calling him on some random stuff that he didn't even do. Dream was about to say something before Nightmare put his hand out to stop him as Nightmare spoke out.

"Leave them, they're just idiots being idiots."

As he said that, more and more people were angry for no reason other than for petty revenge as Nightmare just laugh at this and wave it goodby, while Dream sigh as this is just a daily occurrence within their lives. Unlike the original Dreamtale, Nightmare had found a way to avoid most of the harsh beating and name calling thanks for him having interest about magic and sources within the multiverse that even Nim, nor Lanny or Quetzalcoatl can't comprehend. Nightmare had experiment, control and course of all of existence, all the power, DETERMINATION,Nexus, and Cosmic Essence. Because all of this interested him, made him feel worth more than his job, his title as guardian of Negativity. While Dream sees it as somewhat irresponsible as he believes that his job is important to keep everyone safe and happy, but he ignores that has he knows other AUs and how his story ends as Nightmare killed the human that would end in just like the original Dreamtale. Year by Year, Nightmare is getting more and more powerful as his vast knowledge of the multiverse increase. One day, however, due to its AU being anomaly amongst other anomalies, and the fact that it has something that people who knows Eden want this have, caught the attention of the beings that is coming from the different Orb come and attack this AU, causing it to be damage, distort, B.R.O.K.E.N. All the trees were destroyed except two, the tree of feelings and the tree of magic. all the guardians had fought them with all of their might, with Dream even went so far as to purified and eat apples in order to get stronger as way to keep up. Nightmare, however, has been the most person who had been actual MVP as without him, both trees would have been gone for a long time ago. When the destruction of an AU, and most of the people are dead, Nightmare then did something that is absolutely crazy and sure death, but what choices he had. He uses a forbidden spell from an unknown AU that cause the tree to bare 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 number of black apples and absorb them all into himself. this of course cause his body to almost break instantly and destructively as the flow of negativity rain down upon himself along with the dark, primal emotions were happening within this AU. Then, the same spell causes the Tree of magic to appear incantations and datagram on the ground of the tree. There is the reason why this spell is forbidden in the first place. As Nightmare was about to perform the ritual, Dream seeing this, then shouted out to his brother.

"Nightmare, don't do it! It will kill you!"

Nightmare smiles at this as he spoke out.

"I know...which is why I want to say goodby Dream, thank you for being a little brother for me."

Lanny who is seeing what he is about to do, then shouted to Nightmare.

"If you going to do this, then you will never have peace as this will give you fates that is far worse than death!"

Nightmare nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, I know, which is why I entrusted you to and Neil to take care for him will you? Afterall, this is what Nim would have wanted, right?"

Lanny has no worlds as well as Quetzalcoatl's two snakes. As everyone accepted Nightmare's fate except Dream who is trying and desperately saving his brother from certain death. Nightmare smiles and grab the tree with his bare hands as he activates the final ritual, causing a Nightmare to be filled with a power like no other, the source of all magic, and the tree is use as a totem or attractor of the most hidden power source that no one have ever know, Heka the source of all magic, and it is channeling right on the tree and into him. This causes a power to repeal all the forces back and Nightmare then proceeded to destroy the people that were attacking everyone. After that, he disappears, never seen from or heard from again. Now, this is the story were the after the events of this tragic event and wonder if Dream ever find happiest again.

Facts:

This AU took place on a broken, yet still repairing world as everyone, or most of everyone is dead and Nightmare's scarifies will not be in vain.

Dream is often within Nightmare's study room and decided to take Nightmare's notes and books, go on to full blown obsessions to the point where Lanny and Nail have to make sure that he is ok.

Due to the status of this AU, no one have ever visit there.

The rest of the guardians along on what is left of the people, that they restart their new lives within their broken AU.

If anyone ever tried to destroy this damage AU, they met with death as this energy are hostile to whatever threaten their existence.