ARCANE-Beings

"The opposite of the DT-Demons, these beings are the pinnacle of Magic and Science incarnate, the race of Heka Users' will."- the Demon's advice for Elize

Description:
These Race are known as ARCANE-Beings, or ARCANE-Angels, the opposite of the DT-Demons, yet two sides of the same coin. Like the DT-Demons, ARCANE-Beings are born from the desire of other Heka Users. Another thing that their similar that they're the ones responsible for the erasure of most of the existence, since they feast on their user's existence in order to survived from the...THING. Their goals are motive is unknown, although mostly good due to them saving most of the threats that consider doom to any Orbs. These beings are also responsible for the taking an eye on a new form Circle-Mages if the current on decided to reincarnate. Like the DT-Demons, they're known to have all forms of all shapes and sizes, but unlike them, they do have a distinct difference that stands out, though they can hide it through a simple spell.
They might have Halo,
They might have Wings,
They have a mystical Arura that negate their existence being found, even Omniscient and Omnipresent Beings cannot find them, nor their information, though none-versions can sense them, just next to impossible,
They always leave a trail of magic that only users of Heka can sense.

Known Sightings and Rumors:

Blue was sitting around when he saw a sphere-like energy being with four wings and a halo on top of its head. When he tried to greet it, it teleports away, never to be seen again.

Nightmare saw a bear that is the size of a Multiverse that have an aura that he knows not to mess with, though later on he comments on the halo on its head.

Murder was walking to the Judgement Hall when he saw a fairy with Angel Wings. She winks and gives Murder LV30 and teleports away, confuse is to how is that possible.

Error stumble upon a Human Naked Teen girl with an Angel Wings on her back. Error tried to destroy Her, but she was proven a match for him, and before he knows it, was knock out, only for later that his clothes was missing and saw the same clothes on her, before thanking him and disappears.

Sans was walking after chatting with the Lady in the Door before he stumbles upon a white flower that were planted by the teen with Error's clothes, before disappearing, leaving a confused Sans.

Error404 saw broken parts and bits of Alphatale Codes but was scattered throughout other Multiverses. Then, the Energy being that took the form of a baby show and marks the location, before leaving and planting a hug, all in one second, leaving him confuse.

<More will be added>

Facts:

Their known for battling against the DT-Demon, though rare time when they work together if dealing with someone who uses both DETERMINATION and Heka.

Their power far surpasses any in all forms, with the DT-Demon can only match it.

Both DT-Demon and ARCANE-Beings can fuse together, although when absolutely necessary.

ARCANE-Beings and a DT-Demons can mate, though rare for obvious reasons.

Due to ARCANE-Beings' physiology, they can mate pretty much everyone, though stick to their prefers gender or sexuality.

ARCANE-Beings are known for their kind nature, but cruel actions to those who is even worse cruelty and those who can't be redeem.