Heka, the power source of Magic

This is the fourth and most well-hidden source of infinite and bottomless wealth of power. Heka is all that representation of Magic and sorcery. Despite being the origin of all magic, it can do more than just magic, it is the Power source Heka is a pure and ultimate power that have untold potential, the origins of anti-magic, the source of the supernatural and anomalist. Its origins are unknown to all and only few can know of it like their tenth Guardians the Tenth Circles of Mages, who are part of the power before becoming living beings, or not, or neither whether if they are one. It is the origins of all knowledge on the supernatural and normal, with power come with it. There are number of ways to obtain this power, though the most common is through multiple rituals as it is the easiest and most wide variety within the verse. The second is through the fruits from the trees from a forest called, Mayong, the land of magic. All these energies are the lifeblood of all magic. Once a being called Helila, or Heka, the origin of all magic, who has identity in a time before the Cosmic Essence. But was force into fighting a Xeno name Nix, the original being of all parasites. Helila ultimate splitting into tenth individual form was ultimately what lead to the downfall of Nix. Helila will live one forever, even if she is split, as she is Heka, the source of all magic.

Heka is the source of the Anomalist.

Heka is the origin of all magical and supernatural.

Heka is the source of all Anti-Magic and other nullified properties.

Heka is the source of all spells.

Heka is the source of all rituals. 

Heka contains all beginnings and ends of magic.

Heka contains all demotic and angelical magic.

Heka contains all nature and artificial magic.

Heka contains all incantations and all prayers.

Heka contains all knowledge of radiational and celestial magic.

Heka contains all destructive and creational magic.

Heka contains all alchemy and all chemical mixture.

Heka contains all Positive and Negative magic or natural energy.

Despite being the source of all magic, it is, ironically, also the source of science and non-supernatural. To those who have it will be given power that rivals even gods and other known and unknown forces. But like all sources, it too has its fair share of cons or draw backs. Due to its unpredictable nature, if anyone who has it so much as miss use it or is undertrained, they might or will accidently erase themselves from all traces from history, stories, and past, present, and future of all the Omniverse. Another thing is that to those who had DETERMINATION as their second source of power, they will experience the DT-Demons much more sooner and somehow allot faster than DTLV3's risks. The First Circle, who is also the most powerful, is the first DT-user and the one who made it be more powerful together like when Cosmic Essence and the Nexus where together. The combine strength is so powerful that both combo sources cause a ripple effect all throughout Eden. It contains all Indeterminacy of magic and even goes beyond that as Heka will do anything to sustain all of existence with its Science, Magic, and in between.