The Tenth Circles of mages

Descriptions:
The Tenth Circles are the tenth individuals that were powered by an unknown magical power source that also is connected to DETERMINATION. Although Nexus and Cosmic Essence users can use this power, DETERMINATION is the most powerful to fully utilize this energy. It doesn't have a name, but people who know it just starting to call it Heka, the power source of magic. It is a life bringer of all magic, but it is all that what it is. Long ago a goddess name Helila or Heka, the source of magic before even existence like the Eden Tree and even older than Cosmic Essence, came to this world to bring Magic to all and to none. But one day, an ancient Xeno name Nix, who want her power to control her own verse to take over both the Tree of knowledge and others more. They been fight for God know how long and neither lose. To win, Helila splits herself into 10 Knights, with no gender and no identity and with power similar of her own, then attack Nix and manage to destroy her and sealed her body within deep of the ground that is known as the Eden Tree, as deep as Val and cannot be touch even Val himself as a barrier block him between Val and Nix. Even after the victory, they know that other Xeno like Nix will return, so they had been guarding the corpse from others for multiple infinite times. But as time went on, existence tainted them, molding them into individuals with thoughts, identity, free will, genders, and more. They then decided to create the fires of Magical rings and made the order of The Tenth circles, or The Tenth Circles of Mages, Knights that were given identity and thought in order to better combat any future threats. 

The Mages' Circles/Flames Circles/Orders of the Tenth Circles:
These circles are members of the Mages that predate even Conduits and said to be old and wise as they exist before Cosmic Essence. Helila rival God as God himself created her in case that something happened to him and needed someone replacing his position, and these Knights are doing just that. These Knights can choose of two things, they either choose to exist forever, or reincarnate into someone else.

The first Circle:
The strongest and most perfected Knights than among members, this member and his reincarnation must have a dark past to paid way to a peaceful future, must learn one's viewpoints of the cycles are flawed, and must have a forgiving heart for individuals who redeem even the most darkest person if they willing to change. The first wears a robe with royalty and warlike, along with yellowish, bluish, and reddish eyes that match his personality. He is also known as the first DT-user and the first person to upgraded DETERMINATION to new heights. 

The Second Circle:
Second in command, a Knight who help the First Circle to defeat Nix. After gaining personality and a gender, she is a strong girl who is the sibling of the First. She decides to join her older brother and all the others in reincarnations. Her descendants must have a kind heart to young children, must be kind to a broken man who had a shitty childhood and lost everything, and must be a strong belief of freewill and willed girl.

The Third Circle:
The brute force and it is most physically capable of destroying even 10 Eden Trees in one punch, The Third Circle is a powerful brute force with Magic of that it not even from anywhere along being the most boiling hatred. Because of this, he is also known as a being of pure rage and anger that had known throughout other members that even surpass the Conduit of Rath. The reason why is that he is born a hellish life, or even died and revived into a horrific and deform state along with the fact that he had to live like this for all of eternity, forever rob of a childhood and in pain. Fortunately, second help him in his dark and terrible times and even love him with all of her heart. Because of this, along with First had helped whatever he can and shows him what is more important than what it is, Second's love and First's guidance had fixed his existence and be a better person that he was previously. His descendants had been gone through exactly the same thing as before, but always help by Second and First. He is also known as the second user of DETERMINATION.