eight| necklace

A/N: some slight cho chang slander...

She sat there, laughing so freely while eating a croissant

She sat there, laughing so freely while eating a croissant. Her hand covering her mouth, almost choking on her food at Blaise and Matteo's crude language. Her eyes held a glint of amusement when Pansy hit them both behind the head.

Even Draco laughed.

"Guess what, I had an encounter with pretty boy Diggory this morning." Blaise said with an eyeroll as Dalia looked at Draco with wide eyes.

"Yeah? What about it?" Draco questioned, annoyance coating his tone of voice as Pansy raised an eyebrow at him. He reached across the table to grab her hand, giving it a tight squeeze while redirecting his attention towards Blaise.

Strange.

"Arsehold told me to stop looking at his girlfriend... like I'd even be attracted to her! She's not even all that, if we're being honest."

"Blaise! You can't say that." Enzo gasped, causing Matteo to bark out a laugh as if it was the funniest shit ever. He's doing too much.

"Why would he think you'd be attracted to his girlfriend?" Dalia questioned, curiosity evident in her voice as she pursed her lips, a frown on her beautiful face as her eyes kept darting towards Draco.

Suspicious.

"Cause you and him were dating, and I kind of stole you? We started being friends shortly after you guys' little argument." Blaise said as a new piece of information registered in my brain.

She used to date Diggory.

He's a much more suited person for her to be in a relationship with. He's charismatic, charming, knows how to communicate his feelings-

"Dating? Since when?" Dalia asked with a scoff, looking bothered by what Blaise had just said.

"He told-"
"You dated Diggory? That goodie-two-shoes? Was the sex bad? Was he vanilla? He looks like he doesn't know how to please a woman." Pansy cut Blaise off as Draco shook his head at his girlfriend, a small smirk evident on his face as Dalia chuckled.

"I didn't date Cedric. We... well, we used to fuck." She admitted lowly, playing with her dangling earring as I bite the inside of my cheek, stopping myself from saying something I'd regret.

Just the idea of his hands on her and his lips on hers had my blood boiling in rage. I wanted to punch the living shit out of Diggory.

How do you have the most beautiful girl all to yourself, yet go and date Chang? He's an idiot.

"And the sex wasn't terrible, it was just very- bland? Very vanilla. No choking, no gagging, no slapping, no bruises, no hickeys. Nada. Nichts. Niente."

She enumerated as Enzo's cheeks turned bright red, Matteo and Blaise smirked at her, Draco barked out a laugh that had his whole body shaking, and I started envisioning her in my bed.

Doing unspeakable things to her perfect body.

Shit. I'm hard.

"Was his dick long?" Pansy asked.

"Pans-"

Draco warned his girlfriend but she shushed him as Dalia chuckled at their antics. I never want her to stop laughing, it's such a beautiful sound.

The more she laugh, the more her answer is delayed, the more I can mentally prepare myself for her answer. I don't necessarily have something to worry about but I don't want to hear her talking about another man's dick.

"This seems like a sleepover kind of discussion." Blaise butted in, clearly not wanting to hear the answer to Pansy's question.

"Sleepover in my dorm this weekend? I can kick my roommates out." Dalia stated with a grin as Pansy clapped her hands in excitement.

"It's settled! I haven't had a girls night in like... forever. My roommates all suck-"

"And I swallow." Dalia mumbled under her breath as I chuckled, opening my book to hide the huge grin on my face at her words.

"- and would rather bitch and complain then anything else. We can talk more about Diggory and-"

It seemed as if Dalia had blacked out of the conversation. She subconsciously started playing with the gold necklace around her neck before frowning.

"Can you take it off?" She asked Matteo, lowkey cutting Pansy off while motioning to the flower necklace around her neck as he smiled like a complete fucking idiot. Why does he look at her that way?

"I'll do it." I butt in, making her raise an eyebrow at me before shaking her head.

"How? You're on the other side of the table."

Shit. I haven't thought of that.

Great going, Theo.

"It's fine, I'll be happy to do it." Matteo stated, putting a hand on the back of her neck as I gripped my book tighter. He looked at me with a smirk as Dalia shrugged and turned to give him her back.

"Make it a bit more obvious that you're staring." Draco's voice filled my head as I kicked his shin.

He cursed me before flipping me off as Blaise shook his head, laughing silently to himself while Enzo looked at us with confusion.

Honestly, when is he not confused?

"Stay out of my head." I mumbled to Draco, glaring at him harshly as Matteo handed Dalia her necklace.

She placed it inside of an empty goblet before pulling her wand out and setting it on fire.

What the fuck?!

I glanced towards Pansy who had a proud smirk on her face before my eyes drifted towards the other guys at the table. They all stared at her with wide eyes and opened mouths.

"What was that for?" Enzo questioned.

"I don't need to be wearing a necklace given by a liar." She simply stated, seemingly unfazed and unbothered by the flames in her goblet.

Damn, alright.

"Remind me never to get on her bad side." Matteo teased with a shit-eating grin as Dalia chuckled while shoving him lightly.

The way her hand rested on his arm had me rolling my eyes harder then I ever did before. Something about seeing them together, laughing like long-time friends had my insides turning and twisting. Im not sure what it is or why I even feel like this but I don't like it at all.

"So, who's got Charms first period?"