fifteen| talk

Two days passed since our movie night and since Theo almost kissed me

Two days passed since our movie night and since Theo almost kissed me. I've been freaking out ever since, especially when we haven't had one alone time since then.

I almost knocked Matteo out when he caught us in the kitchen. And I'm not a violent person.

"You've been acting weird all day, D. What's wrong with you?" Jenny asked, crossing her arms over her chest as our other roommates looked at me with a worried expression.

"Me? No... I'm acting normal." I said with a smile, trying to remain calm and unsuspicious to no avail.

"Alright, twist my arm, I'll tell you."

All of them let out an excited squeal before jumping on my bed to listen to me. Truth is, I didn't know how they would react.

"So... you lots know how I've been hanging with Nott and his group?" I questioned as they all nodded at the same time.

"Duh, we see you with them all the time." Flora said while I rolled my eyes at her, though that didn't stop the biggest grin to be plastered on my face.

"I- two nights ago was movie night in the boys dorm. Nott and I were tasked with getting snacks, right? And, I guess, you could say we had a moment?"

"Details, now !!" They all said at the same time as I tried not to squeal in excitement.

I've never felt this way before.

"He was leaning like this, and he did that thing with the hair. And then he was like come here often? and bla bla bla, then he's pulling me in and he goes, you're getting bold, huh? Im like, maybe I just know what I want or some bullshit like that. And he goes, what? And I go, you."

I said quickly and without catching my breath as the girls all looked at me expectantly. We were gossiping like a bunch of school girls, which I guess we are, but the idea just seemed funny for me.

"And then we're about to kiss, like mans pulls me impossible closer to him. Im practically on top of him when fucking Riddle walks in shouting Oh My EyEs!! Completely ruining the moment." I said exasperated.

I threw myself on my bed, looking at the ceiling with a frown as Flora came to lay next to me.

"I think you should go snog Theodore right now. No questions asked, just do it."

"I second that." Jenny said with a wide grin as I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? I can't want my best friend to get a man?"

"Jenny, babe, you have that tweaker look on your face." Jazmine stated, causing all of us to look at our friend with frowned eyebrows and worry written all over our faces.

When Jenny gets an idea in her head it is very difficult to make her change her mind. Especially when it is related to one of our love life.

"I say we throw a party."

"Who's we?" Hailey asked with an even bigger frown as Jenny began writing with her wand in the air. Words forming and jumbling into each other as she wrote really fast.

"I call this operation snog Nott - OSN. We throw party. You dance with random guy-"

"That looks awfully a lot like Harry..." Flora whispered in my ear as I laughed loudly before being shushed by Jenny.

Rude.

"You might even flirt with random guy, or guys the possibilities are endless when you look like a goddess."

"I- thank you?"

"Of course. Then Nott gets jealous because obviously. Then ask you to dance. Then you snog. Easy enough... oi! Listen to me, we cannot fuck this up for D, alright?" She reprimanded Hailey and Jazmine who had started to read a magazine that had been thrown on the floor from the previous night.

"Jen... you seem highly motivated by it but who says people even want to party? It's Wednesday, most have Quidditch practice tomorrow." Flora tried to reason with her but it was to no use.

When Jenny has her mind to it, she will do it.

"When has that ever stopped anyone before? I made a checklist for everyone, let's get to work people."

She said while handing us a parchment that seemed way too long for it to be considered requirements for a school party.

"Are we hosting for the Ministry? Why is there so many checks?" Jazmine asked the important question but Jenny ignored to the best of her abilities.

One things about Jazmine is that if you ignore her, she will annoy you until you give her attention. And when I say annoy, I mean she'll annoy you like a little sister with who you have a 7 year age gap... sorry Beatrice.

"We need this to be perfect. And when I say perfect I mean that we cannot let Seamus cook one of his potions. Lavender is not in charge of the playlist. Nobody give mushrooms to Neville, okay? Emphasis on that last one."

"Why?" I asked with a frown. Neville and I did mushrooms together last time, nothing bad happened I think? I was pretty out of it.

"Because he gets overly confident and starts giving lap dances. You should know, you got one from him last time."

Okay, maybe we shouldn't do mushrooms together anymore.

"So, we ready?" Jenny asked as we all looked at our list before nodding. It's not like we had another choice.

"Operation Snog Nott is a go."

"Ew, Jen!!"