nine| fight

"I need to tell you something

"I need to tell you something."

Jazmine said grabbing my arm and dragging me away from my conversation with Theo. We had gotten out of Charms class not too long ago and were enjoying the shade of the trees in the garden.

He was telling me a story about how Blaise and Lorenzo got into a huge argument during the summer, and how Blaise almost drowned Lorenzo in the lake of the Malfoy manor. It was quite funny.

Theo said that maybe this winter break we could do something together. I wasn't sure if he meant just us or with all the others, and I definitely didn't dare to ask by fear of being rejected. I've been rejected my fair share of times but with Theo... with him it's different.

It's actually going to hurt if he rejects me.

Anyways, when Jazmine dragged me away, I had instinctively grabbed Theo's arm, dragging him along with us. He had helped me when I tripped on my robes a few times, which meant his hand was now firmly placed on my waist.

Merlin's fucking beard, he's hot.

"Woah, Jaz. What's wrong?" I questioned, feeling myself growing antsy while she kept pulling us towards the girls bathroom.

The one moaning Myrthil always frequents.

Why this one? She's always crying, still love her though but damn.

"It's Diggory."

"Look, I really don't care what he has to say-"

"He's telling people that you're a narcissistic compulsive liar who actually has a crazy obsession with him and that you are jealous of Cho because he fell in love with her. He-"

"I'm going to kill him."

Theo's voice said from behind us as we both turned around, our mouths wide opened as the Slytherin boy had his fist clenched tightly.

I forgot he was here.

"Theo-"

I couldn't even formulate a sentence that he was already out of the bathroom and strutting towards Merlin knows where.

"Theodore!" I shouted throughout the hallway, people looking at me like I was crazy but I didn't care.

"You have to stop him, D. He's actually going to kill him." Jazmine stated, both of us knowing what he was capable for. He once put Flinch in the hospital for two weeks because he groped Pansy's ass.

There's no saying what he's going to do to Cedric.

"Theo, come on, baby." I pleaded, finally catching up to him and his long arse legs. I basically had to run just to keep up with his long strides. My hand went up to his bicep, trying to stop him from walking away.

"He's a fucking prick. I'll fucking kill him, Lia." He snapped, his jaw clenched so tightly I could see the muscles in his jaw and the vein in his neck pumping.

Hot.

Wait what? No.

"Come on, Theo. He's so not worth hurting that pretty hand of yours." I stated, my two hands going up to his cheeks and cupping his face so he could look at me.

His beautiful blue eyes staring straight into my soul while I gave him a gentle smile. His ears had a pink tinge to them along with his cheeks as I smiled even bigger at him. Fuck, he's hot.

"You think my hands pretty?" He teased, a smirk plastered on his perfectly chiseled face. A dimple appearing on the corner of his mouth as I resisted the urge to poke it. Ah! I want him.

"I think all of you is pretty."

He looked at me with wide eyes, his mouth slightly ajar while I chuckled and shook my head. My hands going doing from his face to his chest, letting them rest of his pecs while he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah?"

"No, I actually think you're butt ass ugly." I teased with a shit-eating grin before trying to run away but he simply grabbed my arm and spun me around.

Theo had his hands on my waist, a smirk on his face - that had me questioning why I never jumped his bones - before he tossed me over his shoulder.

"Theodore Nott! Put me down." I said in annoyance. My hands trying to reach towards my skirt that was way too short for the thickness of my thighs.

Why didn't I just buy a new skirt?

It's not like moneys the problem.

"Theo, put me down before I flash all the first years." I whispered in his ear, not that there were any first years. In fact, we were alone in the hallway. Oh?

Where did Jazmine go?

Theo's hand immediately went up to my skirt and tugged. I could feel his cold hand on my hot thighs, his rings (somehow) even colder than his palms as I squirmed on his shoulder.

"Isn't that considered pedophilia?" He questioned while I rolled my eyes. Annoying ass.

"You're begging to get knocked out."

"I don't beg." Theo stated, putting me down to look me dead straight in the eyes.

"You will for me."

I said before walking away, purposely twirling on my feet harder than I should to make my skirt lift up with the wind. I felt him before I saw him.

His hand kept my skirt down, his body pressing against my back and his other hand grabbed my neck from the front.

Where did this come from?

"You're getting bold with me, sweetheart." He whispered, his lips grazing my ear as I shuttered.

For fuck sakes.

"So are you."

Turning me around, Theo backed me up against the wall of the hallway as I bite the inside of my cheek.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Theo's deep blue eyes stared into mine, his hand going up to cheek as he ran a finger down, his other hand tightly holding my hip. I wanted to moan, just having his hands on my body had me thinking very unholy thoughts.

But, then again, when have I ever been holy?

"We should get to class before I take you against this wall. I have very little self restraint when it comes to you-"

"Lia? Lia! Lia, baby, are you listening to me?" Theo questioned, snapping his fingers in front of my face as I blinked back the confusion. My hands were resting on his chest, his cheeks were slightly pink as I tried not to shiver at my own daydreaming.

There's no way I just thought of that. No way. I hate myself. Did I really just- that's so embarrassing.

"I gotta go."

"Lia, wait!" Theo yelled but I was already running away from him, pushing past all the first years that were just trying to walk to class.

I need to get laid soon.